It follows (Dallon Weekes x bi Reader)

(Here we have another request, enjoy my beautiful people and remember I love you guys Xx)

It's been on my mind for a long time, but I've been putting it off. I've been contemplating if this information would hurt Dallon more than anything else. You're not a bad person, I tell myself. It's just another part of you. I lay in bed staring at the ceiling. It's ok. It's ok. I want to tell him, I just don't know when. Then I feel my mind flooding with different scenarios of what could happen. He runs away, he slaps me. No, Dallon would never do that. I feel tears pooling in my eyes. I don't wipe them away, just let them fall down my face.

I hear two soft knocks at my door and manage to pick myself up to see who it is. Worst case it's the mailman who I don't want to deal with. "Leave it at the door please!" I shout loud enough for whoever's on the other side of the door to hear.

"Umm... I don't think that's possible." Dallon's velvety voice hits my ears. This is a really inconvenient time, but it's also my chance. Crap, how am I going to do this? I pause for a moment before replying and wiping the tears I have left on my face.

"Sorry, I'm coming!" I squeak while running to the door. I open it to see Dallon with a cheeky smile. He pulls me close and kisses me for a moment, before coming inside. "Not that I don't love seeing you, but what are you doing here?" I'm gonna try and gather up the courage to tell him, I swear.

"Oh uh... Ryan was sick today so we couldn't record in the studio. Plus, since when do I need an excuse to see my girlfriend?" He looks puzzled and that makes me feel like he suspects something. Just stall for a second Y/N, you can do this. He sits down on the couch, patting the spot next to him all cute and all. I uneasily sit down next to him, leaving some space between us. Yes, I'm aware of how bad this looks, but I can't help it right now. Dallon tries to pull me closer, wrapping an arm around me. I become stiff and he notices. "There something wrong? You seem a little, I don't know, skittish with me? You ok?" He asks, worry lacing his voice and face.

"Um. Yeah. I just wanted to umm... tell you something." It's worse if I don't tell him at this point. He's gonna think he did something wrong. That's the last thing I'd want.

"Sure, what is it?" He honestly looks a little nervous, who knows what the hell he thinks I'm about to say.

"Before I say anything, I love you and this doesn't change anything with us." My voice is shaky and I feel like sprinting out of here. Just keep it together for a minute.

"What are you talking about Y/N?" Dallon removes his arm from around me and stands up in front of me. This escalated quickly. I start breathing heavily covering my face. All the thoughts from before start to flood back in. Tears are hitting the ground and I can't stop. "What's going on?" Dallon sits down in front of me, seeing as he's so tall. He brushes my hair out of my face, but I just look down again. "Please?" He kisses my forehead, cupping my face in his hands.

"I'm bi." I feel the blood leaving my legs as the words leave my mouth. Dallon doesn't say anything, which gives me all the worst ideas. I suddenly feel his warm body hugging mine. Not sure what this means, but it feels nice. We stay here in silence for what seems like minutes.

"I don't know what you thought I'd do." He breaks the silence, his voice sounding monotone on the surface, but I can tell he's hurt.

"I'm sorry Dallon." I sniffle, wiping tears.

"You don't have to be sorry, there's nothing wrong with you. It's ok to tell me whatever you want about yourself, that doesn't change that I love you Y/N. Unless you tell me you're a serial killer, then I'm out." He gives me the warmest smile, and I don't feel bad anymore. It's gonna be ok. "I'm tired, can we take a nap?" I nod my head, still not wanting to talk after crying. He picks me up, carrying me to my room.

"Dallon!" I try to get him to put me down.

"I'm not gonna drop you." He hangs onto me, placing me gently on the bed.

A/N - (I applaud you if you caught the title of this, which is a Waterparks song)