Social Climb (Ryan Seaman)

"I feel stupid Y/N." My boyfriend of two years looks at me pleading to be let out of the makeup chair. He squints his eyes as the makeup artist brushes powder all over his face. Ryan looks undeniably cute and I'm enjoying it. He's filming the music video for Social Climb with Dallon today. 

"You're not stupid Ry. You guys deserve this." I smile at him, admiring his hard work. I'm honestly so proud of how far he's gotten with IDKHOW. I know making music is something that makes him really happy, however, he doesn't really like the spotlight and he's definitely not in it for fame. I love that about him. He's just a humble guy doing what he loves. 

"Can I take a break for a second?" He turns around to the makeup artist who is clearly bothered. Ryan brushes off her harsh look and flashes her a warm smile instead. Of course, he's too kind for this world. She nods reluctantly and he eases out of the chair. I worry sometimes that he's too nice. I'd hate for him to get stepped all over, especially in this business. 

"What are you doing?" I raise an eyebrow, Ryan now standing next to me. I almost want to smile just out of the closeness. 

"Just wanted to say thank you." He places his hands on my waist pulling me forward. I have to admit, I like where this is going. Ryan leans forward, placing a soft kiss on my lips, lingering on them for a moment. 

"You guys, that's gross. Not in the workplace please." Dallon interrupts us jokingly, making me sigh. 

"Sorry, I umm..." Ryan's face flushes red, earning a chuckle from Dallon. I'm pretty sure one of his favorite hobbies is poking fun at us. He's like a brother to me so I guess that's included too. 

"I'm sure Breezy would love to know how immature her husband is being." I say a little too loud, most of the crew eyeing me. Though, I do hope that was equally embarrassing for Dallon. 

"Uhhh... I'll just be over there." Dallon shuffles off in the other direction. Serves him right. I turn back to Ryan, who places his hands back on my waist like nothing happened. 

"As I was saying..." He cuts off the sentence with another gentle kiss. Ryan is just sweet like that. I stand on my toes to better reach him, seeing as he's a lot taller than me.  I'm sure we look a little weird standing next to each other, but I find it cute. The makeup artist shoots Ryan a sharp glare, telling him to come back to the chair so she can finish. "Be right back." He kisses my forehead sitting back in the chair. 

(It's a little short, but I really like how this one came out. I was inspired by the new Social Climb video to write this. And may I say, that video is a masterpiece. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed lovelies!)