The Switch (Ryan Seaman)

(This one is pretty short and simple, but I figure it was time I wrote a Ryan one shot. Hope you enjoy lovelies Xx)

Your POV

"Ryan!" I shouted at my boyfriend on the other side of the bathroom door. He had been in there for hours, insisting he was fine. "Open the door." I put my foot down, just about done with it.

"I'm almost done!" He shouted back. With what? It was so unusual for him to be so he secretive. I was starting to get worried.

"You're freaking me out!" I frantically started pacing. I heard the shower start running, which only made it worse. He obviously hadn't been taking a shower this whole time, so what could he be doing? I sat down on the bed behind me, thinking I'd just wait it out.

Time went by slowly as I watched the door. The water continued to run, until I heard the squeak of the faucet being turned off. I sighed a breath of relief when he opened the door a couple minutes later. He had some pajamas on, and a little towel wrapped around his head. It covered his messy blue hair that I loved so much. His face held a funny smile that made me all the more curious.

"What's that for?" I referred to the towel. I started to get an idea of what he had been doing. I don't get why he hadn't told me though.

"Nothing." He was doing that thing he does when he lies. I could tell something wasn't right with him. Ryan was always so open and comfortable with me and it made me suspicious that he wasn't all of a sudden.

"What'd you do to your hair Ryan?" I thought I'd just flat out say what I wanted to. Seemed like the best plan. Maybe he'd confirm my suspicion.

"I told you, nothing." He laughed nervously. He was trying to brush it off, maintaining minimal eye contact. He knows I can always tell when he's lying. "Ok, fine." I thought he'd last longer. "I dyed it." He pulled off the towel, revealing his blue hair, now dyed brown. I was shocked, but also found it fit him really well. Ryan did look cute as ever, not surprisingly. I ran my hand through his still damp hair, looking it over.

"It's nice. I like it." I smiled at him, giving my honest opinion. His face told me he wasn't expecting my response.

"Really? I thought you liked my blue hair." He sounded shy and unsure of himself, which I didn't like. I swear, sometimes he doesn't see how amazing he is.

"I did. I like whatever hair color you have. As long as your happy, I'm good. Plus, when do you ever look bad?" I reassured him. He placed his hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Why are you so perfect?" He stared into my eyes lovingly. I just quietly laughed, messing up his hair. He didn't look too pleased with that.

"Hey!" He joked, messing my hair up too. He's so dead. Ryan took off running down the hallway, me chasing after him.

"Ryan!"

(I feel like I mostly just do Dallon and Brendon one shots, so there could potentially be a lot more of these to come. Pls comment if you'd like more Ryan ones. Ok, bye. Love you guys Xx)