Do I Know You? Pt. 2 (Dallon Weekes)

(So there's been a little two-day time skip since the last chapter. Enjoy peeps Xx)

Second Person POV

You jolted awake, the body next to you startled by the sudden movement. You sat up, leaning against the headboard of your bed. Your nightmare played back through your mind as you rubbed your eyes. It wasn't a particularly scary nightmare you thought, but one you wouldn't enjoy reliving in real life. Dallon rolled over to see what was wrong. You had almost forgotten he had come home with you last night.

"Hey, you ok?" He asked, careful with his words.

"Yeah, I just had a nightmare." You said back to him, feeling silly for reacting so badly to it.

"What was it about?" His sleepy eyes looked up at you, while he was still snuggled deeply into the comforter.

"It's weird actually, I dreamt you were in the band. I had to hide us from Spencer and Brendon. It was just so chaotic and stressful." You chuckled at your odd dream.

"How do I tell you this?" He got up from under the comforter and joined you in leaning against the headboard.

"What?" You were eager to know what he was talking about, because of how serious his tone was.

"Yeah, so, that wasn't a dream. Today's our first practice together." He tried to ease into what he was saying, trying not to completely freak you out, since hearing this the first time was shocking enough.

"Shit." You stated, all your memories suddenly flooding back. He leaned his head on your shoulder, trying to comfort you.

"Hey, we got this." He picked up your hand, massaging it lightly with his thumb. "We just have to get through today. It'll get easier."

You exhaled heavily at what lay ahead.

(Time skip to the band practice...)

Your POV

Since we were practicing at Brendon's house today, I took a separate car from Dallon and made sure to arrive fifteen minutes before he got there. Spencer and I were in Brendon's studio, tuning my guitar and setting up his drum set. Brendon was on his laptop, typing away at his desk. Dallon entered the room and I tried not to acknowledge him too much. A very professional sounding 'Hi' and 'How are you?' was exchanged between us, before we got to the practicing. We were on our 5th song which was called Always . Brendon began singing, Dallon and I were on opposite sides of him.

"When the world gets too heavy put it on my back, I'll be your levy..." Brendon sang beautifully. I noticed Dallon was getting a little distracted, smiling at me as he played, a loving look sprawled across his face. I turned away from him, trying to focus on my guitar. Much to my dread, I began to hear him playing the wrong notes. We were stopped abruptly.

"Ok, guys. I think we should take ten." Brendon stepped away from the microphone, grabbing his bottle of water off of the ground, taking a drink. He set it back down, then turned to Dallon. "You alright Dallon?" He asked, sounding a little angry, seeing as it was his first practice. Probably thinking he wasn't taking it seriously.

"Yeah, um, I'm sorry about that. Just a little nervous." Dallon gave a weak, embarrassed smile, then looked at the ground.

"If you're not feeling it man, just let me know." Brendon pat his shoulder, and walked out of the studio. Dallon didn't get the chance to say anything. Spencer followed Brendon out, probably to get a drink or some snacks. I walked over to Dallon, who was now the only other person in the room.

"Dall, you have to stop doing that." I looked at him sternly, crossing my arms.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it." He smirked, leaving me flustered. He took a step closer to me, his guitar still strapped in front of him. He pulled it around him, so it was now on his back. "I don't think they'll be back for a while." He whispered, as he placed his hands on my waist, our faces mere inches apart. His eyes darted back and forth from my eyes to my lips.

"What if they see us-" I tried to reason with him, but failed evidently. He leaned in to kiss me, and I couldn't resist. I kissed him back, but only for a moment, before we heard faint laughing coming from behind the door. I pulled apart from him to investigate. I opened the door, revealing a very giggly Brendon and Spencer laughing their asses off, who had been looking through the little window of the door.

"Oh my god Y/N, you just met this guy." Brendon blurted out of breath.

"What are you guys doing?!" I panicked.

"Just watching you two being gross." Spencer answered, seeming amused by the whole ordeal, though I thought he'd be mad.

"I uh-" Dallon stood beside me speechless.

"Seriously though, you just met him. Weirdos." Brendon said, munching on a bag of chips he had gotten from the kitchen.

"Not exactly." I face palmed, trying to hide my red cheeks. "So um- Dallon's been my boyfriend a while." I slowly stated, trying to ease into it.

"Look, if this is a problem I can-" Dallon tried to help, but was cut off by Brendon.

"As long as you guys keep it professional it's fine." He said understandingly.

"And no more of THAT during practice please. I don't want to have to bleach my eyes twice." Spencer smiled at me, chuckling.

"Really? You guys are cool with it?" I almost didn't believe them.

"I mean Dallon's alright." Spencer said sarcastically. I hugged him excitedly, catching him off guard. "Just don't break up, cause I don't want to have to get another bassist." He joked, embracing my hug.

"Thanks." I had the biggest grin. Dallon just looked relieved that we didn't have to keep us a secret anymore.

(I've decided to end it here, hope you guys liked this little short story Xx)