Chapter Ten- You're Still Family To Me

"After everything I said-"
"You're still family to me."

"Right, so

"Right, so..."Luther began as the Hargreeves family gathered in the sitting room. "I, uh, called everyone together so we can talk out the next steps."

Elena slipped in at the back and perched on the edge of a cabinet.

"Um...who invited her?" Luther asked, pointing across the room at Elena. Elena looked confused at why Luther didn't know she was coming and looked towards Diego.

He caught her eye and looked away, pretending to polish one of his many knives. Allison clocked this from the side of the room and spoke up.

 Allison clocked this from the side of the room and spoke up

"I did." Allison answered, looking at Luther defiantly. When all Luther could do was stare at her opened mouthed, Allison continued, "She's a part of this now, she's one of us."

"We don't know that for sure." Luther whispered to Allison but he wasn't quiet enough to hide it from Elena.

"Um, actually. I'm pretty sure I know for sure." Elena interjected, causing Luther and Allison to stare right at her. Diego's head flicked back to watch her. Even Klaus seemed focused for once.

"I spoke to my mom." Elena explained. "Turns out my dad died before I was born. My mom woke up one day and discovered she was nine months pregnant."

Klaus gasped comically and quickly shut his mouth as a knife embedded itself in the couch next to Klaus' head.

"Okay then." Luther mumbled, "She stays. So, the world's ending in three days." Luther said, getting back on track.

"Three days!" Allison exclaimed.

"Now you mention it, Five did say something about the apocalypse coming." Klaus admitted, "He just left out the part about how soon."

"But, can we trust him?" Allison asked, "Cause, you know, he's a little..." She whistled twirling her finger at the side of her head.

" She whistled twirling her finger at the side of her head