Chapter Twenty Three- Why's Everyone On The Floor?

"Why's everyone on the floor?"
"Oh that's why!"

The group, having finally reached safety, trudged slowly in their exhaustion to the theatre where Vanya was performing

The group, having finally reached safety, trudged slowly in their exhaustion to the theatre where Vanya was performing. Allison stopped them as they entered the foyer, just as they were about to go up the stairs into the concert hall. Everyone looked to her expectantly as she scribbled her message in her pad and showed it to Luther. He sighed.

"No." He put simply.

"What?" Elena asked. She sure as hell wasn't going to let Luther exclude her again.

"She wants to go in alone." He said. Elena shrugged.

"Makes sense." She muttered. Allison heard her and pointed to Elena and nodded at Luther. Luther shook his head.

"I almost lost you once, I'm not risking it." He explained. Allison hit him-repeatedly. He held out a hand and pushed her away with minimal effort until Allison stopped trying. She huffed at him. "Fine. But we'll be there ready to intervene if it doesn't work."

Allison seemed consider this for a while and nodded, skipping of into the concert hall. Once she was out of ear shot, Diego turned to Luther and asked: "You using her as a distraction?"

"You bet."

"Wait, no!" Elena interjected, "Vanya deserves a chance, at least. You can't just assume she's going to kill everyone, she's still your sister."

"No offense," Luther began and Elena braced herself for offence, "But you're not the best person to lecture us about our sister

"No offense," Luther began and Elena braced herself for offence, "But you're not the best person to lecture us about our sister."

"Yeah because you know soooooo much about Vanya." Elena snapped.

"Luther has a point, Elena." Diego said, stepping in between Luther and Elena. Elena looked at him in defeat.

"Seriously?" She asked sounding calmer now but she felt deceived.

"She's too dangerous."

"Here's the plan." Luther began, "Allison goes in there and when Vanya's not looking, we jump her."