Chapter I: The Faithful Meeting

AN: Prepare for this chapter, this will be told in Dumbledore's perspective and do go to a video about Grindelwald or Dumbledore if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Dumbledore's Perspective:

I arrived at my faithful old childhood home. It was 2 weeks ago that I absolutely loathed coming back. My once glorious plans, shattered. All because my parents had to die. Now I am here. Stuck in a damned hole.

I gathered my energy and got out of bed. Then, prepared myself for the day. I pulled some brown trousers, a brown vest, and a pair of shoes. After, I walked to the restroom to freshen myself up. I washed my face and tied my hair back with a nearby string. I looked in the mirror with a smile. Finally, I ventured down to the kitchen.

On the way I overheard my brother and my sister: Aberforth, and Ariana. The sound of laughter made me think he was reading her Tales of Beedle the Bard. A smile crept its way around my face.

I so glad to hear my sister so happy. However, I knew deep down that she was feeling sadness. I sighed and continued walking downstairs.

As I arrived at the kitchen. I began to prepare breakfast. I flicked my wand out and waved it about. A bright orange light followed the tip of the wand.

Soon pans flew down onto the oven. As it too turned alit by itself. Then ingredients for cakes in a pan began to pour into a bowl. A spoon began to mix the mixture.

This would soon make pancakes. Strips of pork flew into a pan.

I boiled tea in a nearby teapot. I placed a few cups on a tray. I walked back upstairsupstairs and open the door.

"Good morning I made you some breakfast!"

Their gaze shifted to me. Only Ariana was happy to see me. Aberforth however gave me the look that said "and?"

I placed the food on a table nearby.

When I heard a knock at the door and I quickly turned my head around. I pet Ariana's head and smiled. I walked back downstairs to unlock the door. To my surprise Bathilda Bagshot was standing in front of my door.

She had someone looking through the small garden bed at the houses side.

"Albus!" She exclaimed and immediately pulled me into a hug. She pulled away slowly with a smile.

"Oh I haven't seen you in so long oh and your parents I'm sorry about what happened to them." Bathilda said seeming empathetic "Oh thank you Ms. Bagshot care to come in?" She nodded walking halfway through the doorway. When she suddenly stopped.

"Oh yes I forgot I came to introduce you to my grand-nephew Gellert."

She signaled a taller teenage boy to follow her. His blonde hair was perfectly brushed. I blushed seeing him. I take her in leading her into the living area with her nephew.

"I do apologize we did not expect company."

With a meer flick of my wand. Tea started to pour into a trio of cups. I then walked over to the blonde teenager. I outstretched my hand to the other boy hoping he would take it or I would just feel foolish. He took the hand and smirked. His mismatched eyes that were grey and black looked at my blue eyes.

Bathilda smiles in joy as she presented a basket.

"Oh yes a little house warming gift for you all."

I pulled away from Gellerts hand. It was soft and warm. I felt a certain list from the release. I waved my wand in the air. The tea cups and their trays flew over to their new owners. When the boy suddenly spoke.

"I've heard Dumbledore that you are a skilled wizard. Or at least from what my aunt says. I would love to hear more about this."

I blushed hearing this but smiled it away. I took my tea cup and sipped its content.

"Yes I'm not boastful but Bathilda is right." Bathilda smiled as she sipped her tea and Gellert his.

"Now then Gellert I want you to spend some time away from your books. Please Albus can you take him around for me I'm so busy these days." She said as Gellert looked at me awaiting an answer in fact both of us did. With myself having my arm twisted behind my back basically I could only agree.

"Of course I can." I said smiling as Bathilda got up and walked to the door.

"Now Gellert I want you to come back late, ok? I'll leave it to you both." She left with a small wave good bye. I got out of my chair and looked to him.

"Shall we Mr. Grindelwald?"

He got up and smiled looking at me

"Of course. You may also call me Gellert."

"Very well then Gellert.

We both smiled and walk upstairs and look to Aberforth and Ariana "I'm going to be gone for a while stay here and be careful bye." I left as Aberforth turned to look at me with a disagreeing look though I'm left before he could speak.

Gellert was already outside as he looked at the flowers outside again as I walk to him. "Do you like Mayflowers?" I asked as I blushed seeing how ridiculous I sounded as Gellert smirked and looked at me nodding "Yes I do and I presume you like Forget-Me-Nots?" I looked at him confused but spoke "yes but how did you kno-." Before I could say anything he looked at me smirking "I guessed cause I saw them in your garden out in the back." I flushed and nodded as I led him around the Hollow he seemed interested in everything, as we reached the graveyard he pulled me aside and smirked.

"Tell me Albus do you know about the Deathly Hallows?" He was close where I could smell him as I smelt a strong smelling candle scent of vanilla as I nodded. "Yes it's a children's tale in Beedle the Bard my mother read to me." I blushed as he backed up slightly "Yes that's why I'm here I heard rumors that one of the brothers was here." Gellert said as I smiled looking at him "So it's true then the hallows are true?" The other male nodded and pulled me to at grave saying the name 'Antioch Peverell'. He smirked as he looked t me in my eyes "Albus I believe that the hallows are closer than you think, I want no I need your help Albus." He smiled as I look at him "Hmm well let me think about this but it's almost noon time I think we should eat first." I said staying thinking break the awkwardness but we'd talk about it for our lunch. He smiled as he nods and said "Let's go and get some food then we'll have a picnic at an oak tree I found out in the fields." His words were Lustful and I agreed as I walked to the market noticing I had no muggle (No magic person) money. "Gellert I have no money," "Who said anything about buying Albus." Gellert walked away as I saw him snag a few fruits, bread, cheese, and ham as he ran toward me as I looks at him smiling. "Well then I guess that can work shall we go." I said still surprised that he did that and we went to the tree in the fields and I smelled the air until I smelt that was Grindlewald. I blush as I set the blanket as Gellert set the food up and we began to eat when I finished I took my shows off and walked in the fields twirling around as Gellert caught my hands and put his hand on my waist. My face turned completely red as he smiled "Shall we dance Albus?"

AN: Well it's going to end here to be clear there is going to be a lot of chapters I hope you've enjoyed 1230#