Chapter XI: The Forgotten Siblings

AN: Well you should tell the whole story plot. However thank you so much for 100+ readers!

Albus' Perspective: I woke up late one night sighing. I noticed a blonde male whose hair was slightly dulling. I smirk and look for my spectacles. "Where do you think you're going Albus?" I watch started at the inquiry and looked at him smiling. "I heard an owl come in and drop a letter I just want to see who it's from." He smirked getting up and followed me. I begin to open the letter putting my spectacles on I felt him grab my hips. "Gellert, how impatient you ar-" He slowly put it in and smirked holding onto my stomach.

I didn't even understand what happened last night. I just remember going to my quarters to find Gellert waiting for me. I thought he left for a rally but really bought me a present with new spectacles, designed to fit my eyesight. I moaned as Gellert went faster and faster and I opened the letter.

Albus,

I know we haven't talked since that day. However I want us to meet at Arianas grave. For me, for us please Albus.

Aberforth

I smile as Gellert finished and pulled me back to bed and smirked in my direction. "Well then Albus?" The question was expected and I didn't want to anger him so I had to lie.

Gellerts Perspective: I waited for an answer but smirked to hear him say. "The ministry of magic wants me to be next minister so they want me to meet them." The lie was obvious by the way Albus smiled nervously and I held him close to my body. "Tell the truth Albus." I asked smirking at how he gasped. "What am I saying I can't lie to you, Aberforth wants me to go to Arianas memorial."

My smirk faded and I let go of Albus and walked toward the window waving my wand. My clothing began to dress me and I turned to Albus whos eyes watered. "I'm sorry Albus but that brother of yours separated us." I saw Albus huff away to the window as his clothing dressed himself. "Fine I'm going there anyway." He apparated away.

I fell to my knees teary eyed. "Why Albus, why did I crave power so much that it ended us." I looked down a tear falling to the ground, I wipe my eyes and sigh getting up. "Very well Albus I can wait for you until the end of time." I apparated to the rally place, I had my own quarters there. I sat down on my bed and began to lay down falling asleep. All that I could dream of was Albus, his blue eyes, his Auburn hair, and his whole body.

Albus' Perspective: I apparated to my room in Hogwarts and walked toward headmaster Dippets office. "Headmaster, I apologize but I must be taking leave." He sat in his chair and put down the book he's been reading. A novel about the poetry of magic, he took his spectacles off and said. "Very well Albus, speaking of we finally have an opening for Transfiguration, Proffesser McGonagall left the wizard ingredients world but that stays between us." I gleefully say. "Of course Headmaster thank you I will move there in two days soon." He nods and begins to read again I walked to my room and dressed in all black with my hat. I apparated to Godrics hollow opening my umbrella in response to the rain. It was a gloomy day here in Godrics Hallow.

I walk to the cemetery seeing Aberforth waiting for me. "I thought you'd never come." I nod and we both walk to her grave. I make Forget-Me-Nots appear as I put it on her grave. Aberforth did the same with lilies. We wait without saying anything. Aberforth pats my shoulder and walks away without saying a word. When he left out of sight I fall to my knees holding onto her grave. "I'm sorry Arianna, it's because if power and my love and I always think myself."

I cry near her grave and after a few minutes I walk away wiping my eyes. I walk past the town and into the fields seeing the old oak tree. I sit down under its branches as the rain seemed to avoid the tree. My spot suites to me, and I saw a younger Gellert holding onto my hand. I lean on his shoulder, he was still taller than me by an inch and I laughed at this. I fell over to the ground realizing there was no one there. "Well I'm so sorry Gellert, and always you Arianna." I apparated to my bed and sighed rolling over.

AN: Well I know this is a short chapter but I just wanted to post this because I missed yesterday's chapter. Anyway thanks for all the readers and I love you all byeeee. 828#