Chapter IX.V: The Lustful Phoneix's

AN: Ok I just seen we have 12 or 13 readers I'm sorry happy so please keep reading if you want one-shots I can do so, anyway the next chapter.

Gellerts Perspective: I look at Albus smiling and noticed his hair growing and laughed. "Your going to have longer hair than mine when I was younger." Albus laughed sightly and stopped immediately and slapped me harder than what I felt. "Dammit, Gellert you've been causing too much trouble!" I simply smirk it off and held onto his face "Now now Albus don't blame me for what happened it was just that I was attacked." I saw Albus pout and turn away from me. "This is going by too fast." I held onto him from the back and smirked.

"Well Albus I've felt no one so far, no one to hold me and keep me warm." I saw him sigh and red appearing on his cheeks. "Fine I can leave and let you absorb all of this but meet me in Paris please I'll write to you my love." I smile holding his face that was warm and kissed him and walked backwards and apparated leaving Dumbledore awe struck.

Albus' Perspective: I smile and sit down on the ground sighing as I rub my eyes yawning. "I must've been dreaming." I got my coat and walk to my quarters and lay down falling asleep. I awoke in a dream I supposed looking time see Gellert smiling at me.

"Well then Albus do you like that new book and robes?" I laugh looking down at what I was wearing holding onto my book with my left hand I use my right to pull Gellert in for a kiss

"Well then Albus do you like that new book and robes?" I laugh looking down at what I was wearing holding onto my book with my left hand I use my right to pull Gellert in for a kiss. He did so and kissed me with tounge and picked me up by the hips dropping my book and pushed over a few books, papers, ink, and quills as he began to undress me. "Gellert how impatient you are." "Now now Albus you started after all you are the most effective body I've seen." That made me think and I held onto Gellerts faced and peered into his beatiful mismatched eyes.

"Have you been with anyone else before me?" He smirked putting his hand on my face. "No Albus, there was someone who tried to get on me but I disagreed." I smile and lean in for a kiss. "Good now then shall we continue." Gellert laughed and began to kiss me deeply and finished taking off my shirt and began to my pants while he began to lick my ear and kiss my neck. I began to moan and began to unbutton his shirt. "Tell me Albus, what do you enjoy about me the most?" I looked at him and chucked slightly. "What else than everything about you, your hair, face, eyes, but what you feel for me." I saw a smirk rise on his face as he continued. He finished unbuttoning my pants and he took his off and we started.

I awoke sighing now it was a Saturday so I was free for the weekend. So I walked down to my office to finish off some paperwork. Dippet was getting older and wanted me to become headmaster but for now I wanted to become transfiguration do I was practicing the different charms. I finally finished and sighed, I knew I was ready for Gellert but it was too early. That was until I felt a cold hand gently rubbing my shoulder and pulling my face to those beatiful mismatched eyes.

Gellert Perspective: I smile holding Albus' face and began to kiss him. When I pulled away Albus looked Lustful and held onto me. "Well then Albus did you absorb everything so far?" He nodded and smiled saying. "Yes I did but how did you get into Hogwarts it's protected by everything to block anything out?" I smirk and speak beginning to loosen his tie. "Well the elder wand broke through it when I apparated here Albus." I saw his confusion on his eyes and smiled finishing taking his tie of and began to kiss his neck. "Gellert someone might find us." I raise my wand at the door as it locks. "Now now one will." I smirk and begin to unbutton his shirt and he did too.

I kissed his neck and licked it and laughed. Albus was moaning quietly, as I took his short off and bit his shoulder. And gently licked down his body to his waist. I finished unbuttoning his pants. We finished an hour later, and we laid on a few blankets and Albus held onto me. I tried my best slipping away but I eventually had blue eyes looking at me. "Gellert where are you going?" I smirk getting dressed. "I'm sorry Abus buy I am having a rally in paris." Let's just say I wanted to come her to see my former lover no my husband. I saw albus' hand still held its ring and he probably seen my half black and half white gem with our initials on there. "I'll see you in Paris my love." With that I apparated away hoping he would come to paris.

AN: This chapter so short because it's a follow up from yesterday's chapter sorry but school blocks everything in my mind so it takes me a long time to think about something. Anyway I love y'al byeee. 902#