Chapter VI: The Vow

AN: WELL look foward to a lot in this chapter, also there will be blood so be careful now, told by both Albus, and Gellert.

Gellerts Perspective: That night after I proposed and Albus said yes. I had a terrible dream, I was in battle with Albus when we were older Albus aged well and it seemed I did too but how funny the beard was on him, but to my horror we yelled out a curse and one of us died. I woke up and straitened my back scared of what was happening. I look to my side to see Albus sleeping holding onto me as we layed under the oak tree again we stayed together for a day. I laid back down and sighed as Albus awoke and smiled. "Well then, your earlier than I expected I wanted to..." He stopped getting up noticing he was shirtless as he gasped

"Oh no, we slept under the tree Oh gosh. Aberforths never going to forgive me." I pull him towards me and smirk "What does it matter your brother?" He looked at me and smiled as he began to button his shirt. I did the same smirking devilishly and I kissed him gently before I apparated him back to our homes. As he ran toward his house I did the same.

Albus' Perspective: I ran into the house to see Aberforth and Ariana sitting in the Living Room. Aberforth pulled me away to the kitchen and yelled at me at the quietest rate he possibly could. "Where we're you for yesterday? I had to do everything!" I scoffed "Well I'm sorry but the Yule Ball kept me busy all of yesterday!" Aberforth looked down to my left hand and noticed the ring finger had a ring as he pulled it for us to both see and huffed "You got bloody married to who the blonde boy?" I growled and drew my wand and pointed it at his neck.

"My life is my life, I marry whoever I want to marry!" Aberforth gave me a disgusted look I sighed it off as he walked away and I flicked my wand down as the kitchen began to cook lunch as I heard a knock on the door and I answered to see Gellert smiling as he walked in. My brother raised his wand and sent Ariana upstairs and said that he'd be upstairs. "Albus I want to have a picture of us for your family memory book." I smiled and walked to the memory book as Aberforth blocked my way "He is not going into this book!" I raise my wand slightly "Aberforth I said yes and he will go in there!" He scoffed and walked upstairs as I took the memory book and took the camera we used and pulled him outside. "Ok Gell you know how this works you can smile or whatever face movement you want.

He smirked and said "I want to be remembered in your family as the one who didn't smile for a picture." I laugh and prepare the camera "Wingardium Leviosa!" I said as the camera levitated and began as we both stood with different postures as I  smiled and Gellert stayed in a neutral face movement.

" I laugh and prepare the camera "Wingardium Leviosa!" I said as the camera levitated and began as we both stood with different postures as I  smiled and Gellert stayed in a neutral face movement

>CLICK<
The picture was taken as it came out in a colorful sort as it was cast to do. I smile and pick the photo up and pull Gellert inside to put the photo away.

Gellerts Perspective: I smile as Albus' happiness pleased me. He opened the book but when it landed on a page. Albus' eyes watered, the picture was a young Auburn haired boy was in the lap of who must of been his mother.

I held onto his shoulder and looked at him. He seemed to be having a breakdown so I pulled him away kissing him in the lips gently as I quickly turn the page. "I'm sorry Albus... I never meant for you to cry doing this." He looked at me still crying as I wipe his eyes gently and he stopped still sniffling though. I put the photo of us into the book and close it. I look at Albus and get on my knees. "Albus I want to have a blood pact." Albus looked at me confused yet understanding. "I've been having dreams were we are fighting and one of us dies I want to prevent this. I heard of are powerful spell, that is able to prevent us from harming each other." He nodded slightly smiling, as I take off my tail coat. "Ok then we'll do it in the fields we'll go here now." I grabbed Albus as we apparated away to the fields.

Albus' Perspective: It was all too quick though he always loved apparating with Grindelwald. The coldness and love felt between the binding of their hands. Gellert grabbed my hand and smiled "Well need to cut each other's hands, you cut mine and I cut yours, on the same side, my left, your right." I nod scared at the thought of this, I drew out my wand and cut his right hand, and he used his wand to cut my left. I felt the pain and discomfort but I pulled through. The blood dripped to the ground as we put our hands together I closed my eyes and the last I saw Gellert closed his rolling his eyes into his skull. Gellerts chanted chanted as we interlocked hands and chanted as we pulled away our blood flew upwards to form format silver pendent out blood intertwining together inside of the glass enscribed with our initials.

 Gellerts chanted chanted as we interlocked hands and chanted as we pulled away our blood flew upwards to form format silver pendent out blood intertwining together inside of the glass enscribed with our initials

I smile as I felt more connected to him as he grabbed it in the air and put it inside of his breast pocket.

Gellerts Perspective: I smiled holding the pendent and put it in my breath pocket as I gently put my hand on his cheek. "Now we are closer than brothers, or husbands." Albus laughed and held onto my hand. "Well then shouldn't we lay down for a while." He asked me, as I nod and layed down under the roots of the oak tree for shade and closed my eyes. I could hear Albus pluck something and I held his arm before something happened. I laugh seeing a marigold in his hand. "I was going to put it on top of your hair." I smile and lean to kiss him. I did so gently and made a Forget-Me-Not appear out of no where and put it softly in between his hair.

"Your so adorable Albus." He blushed hearing this and I smiled. I pushed him towards the ground and kissed him slowly unbuttoning his shirt and kissed my way down to his waist. So we began again. We finished laying next to each other sweat covering our bodies. I felt Albus' eyes on me and smiled turning to look at him, where should we honeymoon at Albus?" He blushed clearly not planning thouh I didn't mind "France seemed nice what about Paris." The other boy seemingly spell bount on my body nodded. "Ok then we'll do it tomorrow." I laughed by how Albus seemed to be rushed but he still nodded. I sat up and began to dress myself. "Well meet here tomorrow morning." Albus nodded happily and we both held hands together and walked back home.

AN: Ok so a lot of things happened in this chapter, this so far was the most longest chapter ever so byeee. 1255#.