Chapter XVII: The Battle of Nurmengard

AN: May get Sexual but this will be a little heart breaking but will begin the ending here. However I will be doing requests and one shots after this.

Albus' Perspective: I received a letter and it was from Gellert. I haven't heard from him for a few days. Ever since that rally that went wrong I only knew he was in Nurmengard that damned castle. He always said he would make a jail to hold his enemies. I was the greatest one so far but he never came to find me. I walked down to the great Hall and sighed. "This will be my last year here mine as well enjoy it.

I walked close to the wall until I opened the great doors. I saw him Newt Scamander and Aurors and his muggle friend around him. I smile and begin to walk towards them. The bridge was so long I almost began to sprint but tried to be elegant. I arrived patting newts shoulder as he looked at me straight into my eyes.

"You did it with him didn't you?" I looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" He stared at me straight in the eyes. "You had Sexual  and this." I look at him and sighed as he lifts his hand our blood pact flying. I was shocked as I grab it mid air. "Can you destroy it?" The question boggled me when I was younger but I think I knew a way. "I think I can. Tea?" I smirk at him and put it in my pocket. "Yes milk, and hide all your spoons." I smirk seeing his niffler poke out of his breast pocket.

We begin to walk to Hogwarts as I look towards Newt. "Newt do note we both love each other... but Gellert saught power and I wanted love... it brought me to the death of my sister." I look at him as he only nodded and we arrived in my room as I prepare tea for the two of us as I sigh drinking my tea gazing into the blood pact.

Gellerts Perspective: I sighed walking to the nearest mirror. I felt something that was beyond any magic. The bond between me and Albus was gone. I growled and raised my wand as the entire half of my room exploded. "Dammit all!" I finished getting dressed putting a pocket watch that Albus got me. I put it in my pocket and raised my wand and waving it as the building repairs itself. I walk out to the study and realized that birds found their way into my study. I wave my wand as the birds fly out and the window repairs.

I sit down and wipe my eyes, Albus would find a way to break it. The only thing that held us together and kept us apart from harming each other. I looked  around to see Albus standing in front of me. "I finally figured out where you where Gellert and I know how to destroy it." The words sent shivers down my spine as I got up and lifted my wand.

I raised my wand at him as he had already done the same. I growled my anger raising as I shot a spell. I saw it happen Albus threw the pact and he shot a spell. Then it broke in half, my heart cracked slightly. "Albus... we... i." I rambled and I growled turning my back towards him.

Albus' Perspective: I felt the threat of a tear coming but I held back. "Gellert I had to, you only ever wanted me for power." He turned toward me and held onto my arms tightly. "Never my love, I only ever loved you." I sighed and held my wand at him. "Come now Albus, even if this happened." I saw him apparate away from me as I saw Credence look at me I saw his wand pointing at me.

"You abandoned me!" I saw him turn dark and shadowy, I put my wand away and raised my hand up. "Credence I'm sorry but Gellert lies to you." He slowly turned back and looked at me. "Then who am I?" The words made me deeply confused but I slowly walked towards him. "I may not know Credence however... I know you are someone your powers can be controlled and I can see how."

He fell to his knees and began to weep as I walk towards him rubbing his back and comforting him as I felt a wand at my back. "Damn you Albus you are my equal." I sigh and I apparate me and Credence away feeling a wound appear. "Agh," I laid on the floor of my room and looked around me.

Newt was in front of me and trying to stop the bleeding. 'Shit' I thought gasping for air as the cut hit my chest. I passed out and awoke in a cot looking around. "Wha-" "Now now Mr. Dumbledore your wounded and should save your energy." I laugh at the idea but I regret the idea as a sharp pain hits me. I just laid there and I saw Credence next to me sleeping as well as Newt holding onto his shoulder.
I ship credence and Newt also.
I smile and look around to see black, blue, and white flowers as I look at who it's from I was shocked. The man who had wounded me badly sent me this.

Albus,
I know what I've done but you stole him from me. Anger gets the best if us all. So it came quickly and thoroughly for me. I'm sorry get well soon.
Love,
Gellert

I smile and raise my wand waving it as the flowers grow into vines. "Y-our awake....." I seen credence look up at me. "Yes No thanks to you not getting worked up." I gently rub his shoulder and I see a smile. "No matter what I will enroll you here and if they don't I'll teach you." I smile as Newt wakes up and the three of us talk for the time being. I sighed feeling the sadness from Gellert, though our blood pact was gone I could feel him, how close he was and how sad he felt.

AN: Anyway this is not official for the third Fantastic Beasts. As well as I also ship credence and Newt. So please don't get mad at me. Next chapter is going to be the great duel but it'll be a two parter. Anyway I live y'al byeee. PS: I'm going to end the story soon I'm sorry but it almost done with this. 1110#