Chapter IX: The Mirror

AN: I know last chapter was a heart breaker but let's hope this one won't be.

Albus' Perspective:I finished dressing myself and sadly and tiredly walk to the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom. It seemed I was best suited even though I've longed for Transfiguration. Yet I still came to the classroom everyday. I walk to the classroom seeing the class already in I begin to say.

"Well good morning everybody get up, get up!" They were all confused as I laugh as I take my wand up and they stand in the back of the class as I lift my wand the desk slide away reveling the whole classroom fully. "Now then our lesson today is the Boggart." Everyone looked at me scarred and one student looked at me and said. "You mean we're going to face our worst fears?" I smile looking at him and nod "Yes nothing to be afraid of the spell to combat the Boggart can not be done by any other spell you know. Say 'Ridikulous' out and point your wand at it and think of the most foolish and funniest thing you can." I smirk as I lift my wand as a large mirror cabinet flew toward the class I flick my wand and the first student faced the opening and saw a clown jumping towards him. I watch him making sure he said it and of course I heard a loud "Ridikulous!" The clown turned into a rabbit in big yellow shoes and everyone laughed. Everyone began to do so, and soon everyone had gone as one student faced the mirror and a large spider appeared and the fear took him over and ran towards him. I jump in front of him and look at the Boggart and see her. My poor sister dressed in blue sad eyed and walked toward me.

 My poor sister dressed in blue sad eyed and walked toward me

As I point my wand at her holding back tears. She turned into empty blue robes and danced around as everyone laugh and I send the Boggart back in the mirror. "Ok class dismissed go on go!" They left and I leaned on the desk with my hand and wiped my eyes and did the same lesson for every class and assessed them and when I finished grading the papers I left.

I didn't go to my room but I went into the forbidden room to look into the mirror of Erised. Never did I see a different picture I took off my jacket and braced myself to look at the mirror. I saw him the platnium hair formerly gold but slightly dimmed hair, his mismatched eyes and boney grace distinguished from his youth and the blood pact that we lived for. My former husband, lover, and closest friend 'Gellert Grindelwald.'

He than turned back to his youth and touched the mirror

He than turned back to his youth and touched the mirror. I cried seeing his former face and got up wiping my eyes. "I miss you Gellert... I wish I could feel you again." I said sitting down sighing and looking at the mirror as I saw something from the glare. Gellert stared at me as a young me appeared in the mirror as I quickly grabbing my wand as I felt a cold wand poke at my neck and a smirk. "Well Al, I never meant any harm nor could I nor you." I look at him confused as I hear him laugh lowering his wand and mine as well. "How the hell did you get into Hogwarts Gellert?"

Gellerts Perspective: I smirk at the confusion held in Albus' eyes and finally spoke. "Well then elder wand has its perks, and I've only come for you and only you Abus." I saw him scoff at the idea and I pulled him towards a desk and kissed him. I felt a slight resistance but like what I would do he gave in. I pull away smirking "Well than Albus shall we continue?"

AN: This chapter is a bit short I'm so sorry but school is holding me back but expect more on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Again sorry, I can post another story that way I can make up for the days before so expect more. 699#