Chapter III: The Dream

AN: This chapter will be told from Dumbledore's perspective.

I awoke in my dormitory noticing that today was the day the Durmstrang, and Beauxbatons came to Hogwarts. He planned to ask out a student from Beauxbatons so he prepared himself the best he could and braided his hair on both sides of his head at the bottom of his head. "Now then let's do this today." He walked to the door and looked down to see letter upon letters from the girls from the school but there was a suspicious letter.

One different from the rest it was written in red and was from a boy Albus bashed at the sight noticing it from Durmstrang. He opened the letter and read it.

Albus I Presume,

Hello my name is Gellert Grindelwald a student that has entered the Tri Wizard tournament. When I saw you in knew I liked you in fact more than like. Well I'm just writing to see if you would possibly join me for the Yule Ball there is no rules for it to just be girls and boys, not boys with boys, or girls with girls.

Sincerely,
Gellert Grindelwald❤

The sight of this made Albus blush extremely and now determined to find the boy who wrote to him. He walked to the grand court and saw the boy that he had seen when he came to put his letter in the fire. He blushed and hid behind a pillar as the boy waked toward him and smiled as he pulled him to a corridor away from public.

 He blushed and hid behind a pillar as the boy waked toward him and smiled as he pulled him to a corridor away from public

"Now then I presume your the great Albus Dumbledore." The taller male smiled looking down at Albus. "Yes I am and i...vee.."
The taller male put a finger on his lips and gently kissed him as he smirked "I'll take your quietness and blushing as a yes I'll see you tonight that way we know each other better agreed?" Albus smiled and nodded still blushing as he kissed Gellert on his kiss and walked away to his class Transfiguration due to the tournament they had classes in the great Hall and Gellert threw notes at Albus from a far as it always landed in front of him trying to avoid the teacher seeing him read the notes. One of them had said

Albus,
All I can think about is your bare chest and lips wanting me 💘

Albus blushed and sweated at the thought. Until the end of the day did he understand who Gellert was he told his roommate to please sleep in the lounge area knowing what Albus was doing he agreed. All of a sudden Gellert came in as a boy with long golden hair his right eye was silver his left black as he smirked seeing how nervous Albus was. "Your came I thought you would-" The other male grabbed me and kissed me with tounge as he smiled looking at me. "I'm sorry that was so quick but I've been dreaming of you all day I do apologize." The other boy seemed kind in a demeter that was almost scary. I looked into his eyes and blushed heavily "It's fine as you know my Albus Dumbledore and I think I know that you are a very talented wizard." I said trying my best to hold in all of the emotions I had. The other boy named Gellert saw right pass my efforts as he put a hand on my cheek. "Don't hold back lovely tell me what's going on in that head of yours." Albus looked at him as tears began to form "I'm sort of into you and i don't know who you are but I want to feel your body I'm sorry I've never felt this way before." The other boy smiled as the two enjoyed each other's bodies and after a few days came the day of the yule ball as Albus walked to the entrance of the ball floor waiting for Gellert. He saw him and grinned as Gellert walked foward in Durmstrangs robes as he smirked the smirk he always wore. As he bowed to kiss Albus' hand and looked up at him.

Then the ball began as Gellert was the dominant one holding Albus' waist and his hand on top of Albus'

Then the ball began as Gellert was the dominant one holding Albus' waist and his hand on top of Albus'. Other students and teachers watched at Gellert and Albus in awe as the two spinned around clearly enjoying each other's company

All of a sudden, Albus awoke as Aberforth knocking on his door again yelling while whispering "Dammit shut up in there!" He looked to his side to see Grindelwald holding onto Albus' stomach as Albus fiddled with Gellerts hair, and went back to sleep in the arms of his a angel and his alone.

AN: This chapter was a bit short and was based on pictures I found. 806#