Chapter VII: The Wedding

AN: Hope this chapter doesn't anger anyone but this is in a AU ok.

Albus' Perspective: I quietly  cried as I laid next to Gellert. We came back to my home and we both fell asleep on the couch. Gellert awoke nervously by the feel of it and pulled me to look at him. He wiped my eyes and said softly "What's wrong Albus?" I look at him and smile slightly "Nothing that important Gell." He scoffed smiling as he tickled my stomach and I giggled "There's something wrong I can tell by the way your eyes sparkle." I laugh and put my hand on his face gently and got up as he did too.

"I was just thinking about my mother, nothing too important." I say sadly as I hold onto Gellerts chest. I blushed feeling his skin on mine looking up to see him bare chest and me unbuttoned down to the last button as I hurriedly get up laughing slightly throwing a blanket over Gellert rudely and button up. I flick my wand on Gellert that levitated him as I walk to my room and set him on the bed. Sorry Gellert I didn't want Ariana or Aberforth walking in on us. I pull a strand of my hair back as Gellert smirks and gets up unbuttoning my shirt.

Gellerts Perspective: "Let them see, Albus I want us to have a wedding to make it official." I finished unbuttoning his shirt as the blush on Albus' cheek made me laugh. "I want your brother and sister to join and Bathilda as I already informed her." I hoped he would say 'yes' or at least a "I'll try' bit I smirked anyway. "Ok Gellert I know my sister will but my brother-" He was interrupted by Aberforth opening the door gasping.

"I refuse to join at this wedding." I growled to hear this and turn as Albus says "Please Aberforth only this once please for me." I saw a frown on Aberforths face but a slight nod and I smirked. I wave my wand dressing both me and Albus. "Ok we'll meet at the oak tree in the woods."

They both nodded and I held albus' hand and we apparated to the tree. "Ok then Albus I can set up the little tent and we can both write invitations." Knowing Albus was strong headed so he rebelled "Shouldn't we both put up the tent I know your powerful bu-" I put my finger on his lips and smirked "Remember Albus I have the most powerful wand in the world." I laugh as Albus lifted his wand when I did too. We lifted a white tent into the air and set up where the wedding would be.

We walk in and set up 3 chairs in front and two table symmetrically as we made an alter. We both knew there would be no priest to marry them as no one accepted people who liked the same sex. So we sent a letter to Armado Dippet, a headmaster, and wizard at his power could marry us. Soon we got a letter that in the simplest terms said yes. We excitedly laughed and wrote letter to Bagshot, Aberforth, and Arianna. We knew that only those people would accept them. I began to dress the best I could with our blood bound with me.

I smiled as Albus came up in a suit and I laughed seeing such a thing but held his shoulders

"I thought it bad luck for the groom to see the groom." Albus said quickly "Well I'm sorry but I can't resist my groom." I laugh as I hear three people coming as Armado apparated in front of us smiling "Well should we get this done with boys." Everyone arrived and sat down as I swirled my wand behind me as our rings were carried by a tree person. "Now then since I am busy so we will start with the vows. Gellert Grindelwald do you accept Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore as your husband?" I smirk and speak with emotion of happiness "Yes I do." He turned to Albus and said "And you Albus accept Gellert?" I watch as Albus says "Of course I do." I laugh as the rings are carried to us as we put each other's wand togetger. "Then I pronounce you Husband and Husband. You may now kiss each other." Well gently kiss each other as the three clap and Armado raises his wand and places it on our arms as a blue mist swirls around our arms. "Well then good luck to the both of you." He apparated away and we laugh.

Albus' Perspective: I felt so happy, happier than before. I  hold onto Gellerts hands and we begin to dance as Bathilda danced with Aberforth, how ridiculous but sweet I thought as we all traded and when I danced with Ariana she seemed so happy. We finished at midnight as me and Gellert stayed back holding each other's hands. I gently fell asleep on his shoulder though I didn't know what happened but I felt as if he was blushing and I laughed. We awoke together hand in hand suitcases by me I awoke to see Gelert preparing for something his caot on me as he lit a fire that turned blue. "Good morning Albus." He said so brightly and I got up seeing I was dressed normally. "Where are we going Gellert?" I asked still weary from being still sleepy. "Well our honeymoon at Paris." We have a short time to apparate unseen but I wanted you to sleep so we can go now."

I laugh at the thought but he was serious and grabbed my hand and the case as we apparated to as bench looking at a fancy hotel. "Gellert, how are we even going to pay?" I asked caught in awe at the lights of the hotel as he took out a small coin bag. "From Bathilda, and my own little bank, and also what I snagged from Armando." I laugh as we stare at the hotel happily.

AN: I know someone's going to fat mad and say they never married but this is my AU and my interpretation of their relationship. Also I'll only be publishing two chapters today so byee.