Chapter V: Dreams are Reality

AN: Well already talked about this chapter so here we go this is .0 next one is either .1 or .5

Albus' Perspective: I awoke from the same dream from yesterday and the day before that in fact he had the same dream for a week. Until I realized the warm summer air outside suddenly turns cold as snow piled up. "Oh crap, today is the Yule Ball!" I get up and begin to dress in the suit I bought for the day as I flick my wand again breakfast cooked and went up to Arianas room and as fast as I could I ran out the door suddenly stopped by a cold hand grabbing onto mine tightly. I then turn to see Ariana frowning, but her eyes glimmered happiness as she looked at my suit "Brother will you dance with me for a minute or two?" She wore her blue dress and I smiled nodding as I took position. As we began to dance she smiled and I did too when I stopped I picked her up. "Sis I'll be back tonight Aberforth will take care of you." She nodded hugging me as I did too, Aberforth came down to see me and frowned. I didn't bother to talk with him and put my coat on with scarf as I ran outside as fast as I could.

As I ran I slipped on the icy roads and gasped for airport feel a hand catch me as I look up to see Gellert in his Durmstrang uniform. "Gellert I almost forgot abou-" He placed a cold finger on my lips and smiled. "I had to dress for the occasion my lovely lover." He twirled me as I smile holding onto his hand we apparated to Scottish fields on a cliff with hazard signs and dangerous cliffs. "I'm sorry I had no warning but they wanted me I mean us in the morning to help decorate." Gellert smiled as he followed me as he arrived to the grand bridge to Hogwarts. At the entrance an elderly man stood the headmaster at the time named 'Armado Dippet.' I ran toward him Gellert following as I smile holding my hand out as he took it "Albus welcome to Hogwarts again, and who is this?" He looked at Gellert as I said "Gellert, Gellert Grindelwald." "Yes I was from Durmstrang and am Dumbledore's partner." Dippet only smirked and nodded as he walked to the great Hall looking at Gellert he said "I want you boy to be around the perimeter for safety issues and Albus help decorate here, Proffesser McGonagall will help with the planning here. I look at Gellert and kiss him in the air and walk toward the great Hall and Gellert smiled as he did as told. When night came it was finished as McGonagall came up to me and smiled "Albus I need you and your partner to stand here and after me and Dippet enter to dance you will come after." I nod and walk out of the Great Hall looking around for Gellert.

Gellerts Perspective: I finished guarding the perimeter and looked for Albus when I couldn't find him I began to worry I ran around the whole campus to find him then I saw him looking around his hair waving in the air and I smile walking up to him majestically and royally toward him and bowed grabbing his hand I kissed it gently as students on the balcony saw began to chatter. I didn't mind at all as I pull away from his hand and smile pulling a strand of his hair back in place. Albus smiled a slight blush on his cheek as I hear the elderly woman in purple yell out "Everyone get ready it's about to start." Hearing this I gently grab his hand and we walk side by side to the great Hall as we stand by the teachers. I didn't understand why they wanted Albus to assist but my best guess was that he was a good wizard, no he was a hell of a wizard. We both watch as the Tournament members and their dancers came in and began to dance.

I smirk as the dead master and deputy headmistress held hands and walked to dance together when I grabbed albus' hand and we began to dance together. I could hear people talking about us calling us weird, and unnatural I scowl in my soul hearing this but the only thing that mattered was the man I was holding and dancing with. I was so gleeful and noticed the Headmistress of Durmstrangs damming me with her eyes. I shake it off only paying attention to Albus and only Albus as we lean in for a kiss until we noticed we only dance and not kiss or anything after that. So we just smiled afterthought each other with our noses touching each other though it was hard for me to resist not kissing him.

 So we just smiled afterthought each other with our noses touching each other though it was hard for me to resist not kissing him

I smirk as the element music continued. I hated the way everyone talked about us, I was ready to explode and curse everyone, however I tried my best to be calm paying attention only on Albus we interlocked our hands and continued to dance together.

Albus' Perspective: I looked at Gellerts eyes lovingly hearing everyone talk about us turned to dust as my dream had been before. Then the ball ended, Armado gave us a private room I had hoped to go back to Arianna and Aberforth but it was too late and I left a note to ensure Aberforth cooked in case of this.

So we walked to the room after having a few drinks I obviously had more because I didn't know anything that would happen but everyone kept feeding me Gellert was partially drunk but was able to walk, but I staggered around. When I fell in felt a hand grabbing me by my back and the bottom of my knees. As he put me in bed I drinking said not thinking "I w~ant you Gellllll!" He smirked and laid next to me and closed his eyes as I sit on his lower waist unbuttoning his pants and mine. "We can mmm~ake this quick Gel." He looked at me smirking devishly as he began to take his short off and mine as I put it in bending to kiss and bite his neck and shoulder.

Gellerts Perspective: I looked at Albus he was drunk and I was too. Though I was enjoying what was going on as I wave my wand locking the door that couldn't be reversed. I turned him to the bottom and me on top. "Well Al your drunk but it seems you always wanted this." I kiss his neck and shoulder sightly biting it. Going back and forth and hearing Albus moan made me very happy and gave the irresistible smell of lust. We went on and on for a few hours until we finally passed out hiding each other tightly. Until my dreams came I saw horror and hatred and spells flying between me and Albus and few others as I awoke sweating I look over to see Albus holding me. I sighed and looked at Albus making the things go out of my head by thinking of Albus and I soon fell asleep.

AN: Well guess I was wrong this will have no other part this compensates for two I guess anyway i'm also going to put fanart at the end of the chapters from now on so byee! 1264#.