Chapter XIV: Paris' Enemies

AN: I am so sorry for the long wait but I was busy all weekend so expect a regular schedule from here on.

Albus' Perspective: I woke up to see Gellert holding onto me tightly. Last night was a blur, all I was able to remember was Gellert and me yelling at each other. However like we always did we came back together. I slowly pulled away time feel a cold hand grabbing my wrist and a sinister smirk looked upon me. "My love... what are you trying to do?" I look toward him, he could always see past my lies as I did him.

I lay next to him smiling and I hold onto his face. "Nothing my love I have to work so I have to get up." He smirked and laid atop me and pulled me upward as he began to do the same.

I walked into my closet to see a wall of shoes. I began to pick carefully until I chose white shoes with a grey sole and tip. I then dressed matching the shoes, Gellert took out his wand and looked at me. "Today is the rally I'm going there to bring people up and about my love so meet me there." He apparated away and I sigh noticing he had tied my hair into a bunch on top and the rest flowing down to a metal chain holding my hair. I smile and walk out the doors to Defense Against the Dark Arts. I had to substitute there again, I had hoped this would be the last, but I enjoyed all of the children there.

I sat in my desk putting my spectacles on, I pull my wand up as the candles lit up with light. I had invented a new invention that could take light and give light. On that thought my students came in. I smiled and took my robe off and stood up. "Students welcome back I hope your weekend was fine." They all nodded and smirked at each other, 6th years were always the loudest. I walked along the narrow cracks of the desks and waved my wand in the air as papers flew onto their desks and I walked to the front of the class. "Today's lesson is Gellert Grindelwald."

Gellerts Perspective: I walked along the streets of Paris. I felt a slight tear coming down my eye seeing the Eifel Tower. I wipe it off smirking and I looked toward the sky. I silently rose my wand into the sky everyone confused by this as bright light shot into the air.

I disapparated to a cemetery, I always found them comforting until the pursed lips and a quick high heeled step walked towards me. "Ms. Rosier I presume we are ready for the rally?" I heard a hiss and she pulled in front of me saying. "Yes, monsieur however you are spending too much time with Monsieur Albus!" She hissed I however she knew she couldn't for it would end with her as dust.

"Very well Ms. Rosier now then shall we begin the renovations." I raise my wand as she did the same. I was a professional at non-verbal magic but I would catch myself yelling out an incantation. The cemetery became a whole other place as we went under a statue to find ourselves looking out to rows on rows on rows. I smirk as I stood and twirled in the center waving my wand around noticing Rosier making a separate apartment for me and her separately. I smiled as I walked back up to the surface level waving my wand as black curtains only for the magical would would be seen flying towards our directions.

Albus' Perspective: "Ms. Violet has asked me to talk to you about this and now that he's on the move." They all nod as I heard people rushing in with suits and their wands in hands. "What brings the minister or magic into my classroom?" The students look to see the man as his small group of people told my students to get out. I only nod as they all walk out one of them saying. "Don't fire him he's the best we've got."

With that I smirked and he left as the man in front of me spoke. "Gellert Grindelwald is on the move will you fight him or no?" The thought had hit me in a spot in couldn't explain. "I can't." "Is it because you were closer than brothers?" A small illusion of us meeting appeared. "We were closer than brothers." Gellert then changed into how he looked. "I can't move against Grindelwald." The man in front of me flicked his wand as metal bracelets appear on my wrists. "From now on Albus. We will know every spell you cast now farewell."

They turned around as I seen a familiar taller red head I grab onto his wrist. "When the time come Theseus you have to move against him." He only nodded and pulled away as I sigh putting my hands in my pockets. Then the red heads brother came in he was shorter due to his posture being hunched over.

He seemingly tripped over something after hiding from the ministry. "Newt?" I walk towards him and slowly pulled him up. "Dumbledore the ministry, Gellert, and.." I slightly  scoffed and put my finger on his lips and pull him to a chair. "Now then slowly say your words."

The thought of it must've choked him as he coughed and said finally. "Gellert Grindelwald is in Paris, as such the ministry is on high alert. "Then there is no way of avoiding it. You have to move against Grindelwal-!" I was pulled back by a cold hand as a bumpy wand came to meet Newt as he drew his. "Newton Scamander, we'll I'm obliged now then do leave my lover alone." I noticed we were in Paris on the Eifel Tower to be exact. I pull out my wand and aim it at Gellerts. "Gellert let him go." He looked at me and fired a disarming charm at Newt as I blocked it and raised my wand at Gellert. "Don't make me." He walked closer  to my wand. "Go ahead Albus." I rubbed my eyes as I apparated me and Newt back to the Scottish fields that was Hogwarts. "You have to move against him. I can't even shoot a spell at him." Newt nodded unsure of his choice as I walk toward the school. "What evers you find that's intresting tell me." He nodded and disapparated.

AN: Boy it's been a long time since I've written I was slow at writing this one. So sorry for being so late but life and school. Anyway I love y'al byeee. 1134#