Chapter V.V: The Elder Wand

AN: I lied this is a second part to last chapter told in mainly Gellerts Perspective.

Gellerts Perspective: I awoke before Albus in order to get to the elder wand I'd make sure to come back before he awoke. I pulled my wand out and in case I was late I left a note. I apparated to the Equivalent of Diagon Valley in London for France. I looked around for the nearest wand shop because Albus had told me the new holder of the elder one would be a wand maker. I saw the place and snuck to the top window I saw the bright lights and many people but I hid the best I could and opened the window to me but others would say I shattered it.

I walked around stealthily looking for it. Then I saw it when I opened a desk drawer I pulled it out and smiled looking at it. I knew the man a hadn't used this wand so it was rightfully mine. To make sure I grabbed the wand and looked for the man's wand while he slept I found it I immediately destroyed it. I smiled taking the elder wand and walked to the window opening it when his tail coat when I had turned away I hit a vase hard enough for it to break. The man was shocked and grabbed for his wand what wasn't there so he took another wand and looked for me. When the man finally saw me it was too late and I smirked jumping to the ground and landed hard. No matter the pain I felt I pulled out the elder wand and apparated to the Scotland fields that were Hogwarts as I seen Albus standing there smiling.

Albus' Perspective: I awoke feeling no other male holding me and all I felt was a pillow I grasped. I sighed opening my eyes to see no blonde haired boy and I got up and wiped my eyes I felt naucious due to last night's actions. I got ready and put my clothing away as well as Gellerts. It felt as if we were a couple I always felt we were. However we weren't officially and the ring he gave me I felt was our marriage together but it was how I felt. When I finished I walked out the door and to the great doors that led me out when a hand touched my shoulder I turnt to see Armado smiling "Thank you Albus and your other friend, also the students had heard some strange noises from your room." I smiled and gave an excuse "I'm sorry it's just that your proffesser gave me and Gellert to much to drink and well I was a little drunk." Armado grinned and nodded as he pulled something out of his pocket "Your friend gave me this note for you in case he wasn't back." I nodded and took it as I waved goodbye and walked out the door to the bridge reading the note.

Albus,
I apologize if you've received this letter I've left to get something I will explain when we meet again. Anyway I am in France now and I hope I see you sooner than later.
Love, Gellert
P.S. I love you deeply
P.P.S. I have to tell you something when I get back that will be special for us both.

I blushed smiling at the note and put it in my pocket by then I was halfway on the bridge. I continued and arrived at the end to see the golden haired boy staring at me with a smirk on his face and a smile on mine. I ran toward him and hugged him as hard as I could. He pulled away smiling brightly saying "I've got special news Albus.......We finally have it...The elder wand!" I look at him brightly, laughing I hold his hands and circle with him. He took the wand out with all its grooves I laugh at it and smile.

 He took the wand out with all its grooves I laugh at it and smile

"Gellert! I knew you could do it." Gellert smirked looking at me as he put his arm around my shoulder "No Albus, we did it." I blushed at the proposition and I pulled him by the collar towards my face. "Then maybe we should celebrate?" I said seductively as he smirked leaning in for a kiss as we apparated away this ruined it for Gyiffindor girls watching us expecting more.

We apparated to the fields as I was the only one staying noticing my ring was gone and Gellert stood on one knee. I could see him slightly blushing but he held the ring out. "Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore will y..ou....?" Gellert had never stuttered it was against what he stood for. He finally spoke "Will you mmmmm...aaaaa....rrrrrrry me?" I stood shocked at the sight of him saying that to this I fell to my knees teary eyed I looked at him smiling "Yes Gellert, yes of course Gellert!" I put the ring on and jumped toward him and held him tightly. "Gellert your so silly for asking me for you already knew I would say yes." I held onto him and held each other's hands.

"Gellert I found the ressurection stone and I stole it from Armado Dippet

"Gellert I found the ressurection stone and I stole it from Armado Dippet." Gellert looked at me brightly and laughed pulling me up as I sat on his lap. "Albus, where would I be without you?" I blushed and smiled putting his hand on my cheek I laughed. "You would be lonely in Godrics Hallow." Gellert smiled and laid against the tree as I pull away to lay on the ground reading the book Bathilda gave me.

Gellert looked annoyed at me I knew how much he hated me reading when I can talk to him. So he layed atop of me and grinned against my rear as I blushed, and I  turned to look at him in response. "Well then I guess we have all the time in the world now."
AN: A short yet long chapter please don't get mad at me because I married them it's just filler for me and is not canon so bare with me so thanks byeee. 1037#

 1037#