Chapter XII: The Imperius Curse

AN: Ok then the Imperius Curse is one of the three forbidden curses. It'll be explained in the chapter so yeah.

Albus' Perspective: I woke up from hopeful dreams of my youth. How I might have saved Arianna by keeping the elder wand away from Gellert. However dreams are only dreams, I thought getting dressed. I finished and brightened up remembering today was the day I would become Transfiguration teacher. I walk to my new classroom as I begin to set up the class to fit everyone's needs. I sit on my new desk taking my jacket off and putting it down to hear 2nd year students running down the hall towards my class.

"Good morning students, your former Transfiguration teacher has left. So I am now here today to teach you for the coming years." They all begin to chatter excitedly, I break the silent talking saying. "Now yesterday you were talking about Animagi, or commonly known as Animagus." They all nod and I see a new student raise her hand. "Is it true that you can turn into any animal?" I get up and nod saying. "Yes it is young lady."

I began my lecture talking about even though you can be an animagus, which wizards or witches turn into any animal. You have to be registered to be, then and only then will you be an animagus. I had only hoped my lecture inspired my students. After school hours I walked to the great Hall for dinner. I sat down and sat there thinking of Gellert, where he'd gone and how he felt about me visiting Arianas grave. 'Only he knows who killed her.' I thought finishing eating as I walked back to my room. To my surprise I found a note and opened it to be from Proffesser McGonagall's daughter, Minerva McGonagall it read.

Proffesser,

I know that my mother was the former Transfiguration teacher, however I want to learn more about this animagus. I sent to my mother but she wouldn't tell me, she only said the things you said, so if you can please grant me this favor.

Minerva McGonagall

I smirk at the thought but it went away as I was pulled away time my quarters. I see Gellert smirking as he pushed me on the nearby table. "Well Albus, I've been waiting a long time for a letter."

Gellerts Perspective: I smirk at Albus' confusion and kiss him on the lips. "Now then, I'm going to America. I want you to come with me." I await an answer as he looks over to the letter that was made. "What? You wish not to come with me?" I look at him distressed, he was the main part for my plan.

"I can't Gellert, I've got to teach here and now a student needs me more than ever." I growled at his inquiry, and laid on top of him frowning. "Very well, I guess I can wait." He pulls away and loose at his tiny library completely forgetting me. I was shocked and took out my wand, I wipe my eyes and sigh. "You leave me no choice Albus. You won't even remember won't you?" He turned to me and took out his wand. "Gellert whatever you think is going on, it won't be." I sigh, and lift my wand at him and gently yell. "Imperio!" He could barely flinch as a white blast fires at him. His eyes begin to clear and only my reflection was seen. "Tell me Albus? Will you come with me to New York." He smiles and nods as he began to pack.

I sigh at the thought of what I've done. I interlocked hands with Albus and we appeared on the docks of New York. We walk together as I take Albus to another Hotel and put him to rest. "Goodnight my love I will be back soon enough." I walk away and apparate to the top of another building raising my wand at the sky. A large black phoneix rips through the sky as muggles flock to see. All of a sudden a tall man appears with his wand outstretched to meet the back of my head.

 All of a sudden a tall man appears with his wand outstretched to meet the back of my head

"Gellert Grindelwald! You are hereby caught by M.A-!" I interrupted him by yelling "Levicorpus!" He Flys into the air and falls as I begin to undo his pants. I do the same to mine. "Well I won't show any weakness especially towards someone like you." I  put it in him as he moans loudly and i go faster and pull out strands of hair. I point my wand to him and when I finished I apparated him to a room with no doors, Windows, or anything except for a light source.

I begin to prepare pollogies potion with the hair. That way I can become Graves, and be his new body. I hear Albus wake up gasping first air and sounding like he was crying. I walk to him and saw him holding his head.

Albus' Perspective: I cry holding my head as a stabbing pain overtook me and yelled at Gellert. "How could you Gellert, the Imperius Curse how could you." I get up and take my bag with coat and hat lifting my wand at Gellert. "Don't touch me or talk to me!" I yelled seeing the anger and sadness in his eyes as he simply nodded.

I apparated back till Hogwarts weeping at my bedside. I wipe my eyes and get up undressing myself  and dressing myself in my sleepwear. I laid on my bed and pulled the covers over myself and cried myself to sleep. I could see Gellert laying by me as a young boy. I felt myself to be a young boy as well. I comb his hair back in place and he did the same. I smile and awoke to feel water streaming from my eyes. I sigh getting dressed and wiping my eyes walking back to my class.

AN: Ok I'm sorry for not posting 6 chapter for the last two week days. The new schedule now is one per day hopefully if I can't I'll post fan art of Grindeldore. Anyway so sorry I love y'al byeee. 1036#