Chapter 1

I realized that I got the timeline wrong in my head and now I'm starting over uwu)

I also changed readers quirk! Now it's Liquid Manipulation!)

Future Kat is here, and jesus christ do the first 15 chapters need some heavy editing and rewriting. The story sounds immature here and I realize Todo is somewhat ooc. However, the point of the book was to highlight reader's journey through U.A. and all that, and she's pretty hecking awkward (Being awkward was a huge part of the story for a while until I began to change my writing style around chapter 25ish. So to keep up with that I'm going to have to edit all these chapters to make the story a little more updated! So bare with me as the story goes under a little reconstruction :,D)

Edit: Feb. 21, 2020: I have updated all chapters from 1-25!))

It was your first day at U.A., and you were already off to a rocky start. You had woken up pretty late - your alarm failing to wake you up at 6:30 AM, like you had intended. Instead, you woke up at 7:30, school starting at about 8:20. You had rushed to get dressed and brush your hair and teeth. No time for makeup or breakfast! Grabbing some money for lunch, you sprinted out of your house.

Running over to Bakugou's house, you made it just in time to hitch a ride with him and his mom, since Mitsuki insisted on taking you both the first day. 

"Oi dumbass, you're late." Bakugou growled at you. You sheepishly grin in response and made an incoherent sound as you both got in the vehicle. 

Bakugou has been your best friend since elementary, and you had stuck to him like glue all these years. Even though he always referred to you as someone annoying, you knew he cared for you. It made you excited to be able to follow him to U.A. and become a hero, despite still not knowing if this is what you really wanted to do. You begin to munch on some candy despite it being a little too early. Katsuki glanced over and gave you a condescending look. 

"What?" you said, looking back at him.

"It's a little early, don't you think?" he grumbled. You pouted and put the small bag of delectable sweets back into it's compartment in your school bag.

After the car ride, you and Katsuki enter the class marked 1-A. You both get forms of your general info that you had to save and you shoved yours into your bag. You sat next to your best friend and looked up at the ceiling. Somehow today felt as if it was going to be one hell of a ride.

Feeling nervous all of a sudden, you decide to take a look at the rest of the students that would be your classmates for the rest of the year. These people were gonna be your friends! The realization really struck you as you sat in your seat. You were at U.A.! The only big concern that you had was if you were really hero material. Looking at your hands, you hesitantly form fists. You would have all three years at U.A. to decide what you wanted to do.