Chapter 4

Credits to the artist for the artwork! Plz tell me who it is, this is lovely)

As you began to walk home, you catch Bakugou as he was angry and stomping out the main gate.

"What happened, Blasty?" you ask. 

Katsuki glanced over at you and huffed. "nothing. Mind your own damn business."

You glower at him but knew he meant no harm. As you both walk home, you get him to stop with you at a bakery, your mouth watering at a sweet treat after today as a reward. 

"Katsuki, do you have money?" you beg him. He glanced at your and scowled. 

"Why the hell would I pay?"

"Pleeeeeaaaaaassseeeeeee--" you continue as he makes you keep walking. Instead he stops at an ice cream place with you, getting you some frozen yogurt instead. He was trying to help you in the weight department ever since you showed up at his window at 3 A.M. a few months ago about it. Tears had been streaming down your round face as you sobbed out your problem with the way you looked. He personally didn't see anything wrong with you, you were just a girl that loved to eat. He wanted to kill your mother that day, but you didn't let him. You grew up with an asshole of a mother and a father that was never around. He knew that you ate out of anxiety. He was pulled out of his thoughts as he realized you had wandered away.

"(y/n)?" he called as he looked for you. He saw you had wandered ahead, trying to talk to the half-and-half bastard. His abrasiveness got the best of him as he caught up and held onto your arm as you walked.

"I didn't know you walk this way!" you exclaimed as Todoroki glanced at you.

"Yes, I take the train to the other side of town. This is just a part of my route." he stated. Glancing at Bakugou, he picked up on his protectiveness and decided to mess with him.

"say, (l/n). Would you like to hang out this weekend to show me more music?" he 'innocently' inquired. You beamed as you nod vigorously, Bakugou gripping onto his book bag angrily.

"Oi, dumbass. You really gonna listen to this poser?" Katsuki growled as he looked at Todoroki. Todoroki met his stare with a cool gaze as you grin.

"He's not a poser! I just wanna hang out with him this weekend."

"Fuckin' hell then." he mumbled. Glaring at Todoroki, he realized they neared the station. "Time for you to go you damn candy cane."

Todoroki bid farewell as he boarded his train. You were beyond the clouds with happiness. Of course, you hugged Katsuki since you knew he was protective over you. 

"Trust me, it's okay. He's nice, just quiet."

"Trust ain't shit at that school. It's just you and me, got that?" he hotly stated, his blood pressure beginning to go down.

"Katsuki...you know I love you right? You're the big brother I could never have."

He ruffled your hair and rested his chin on top of your head. "You need me, you mess."

You giggle as he smirks. You both walk back to your homes which were only a brick wall away from each other's and go inside after some banter. 

Your mother faintly greeted you as she worked on your diet plan. You sighed a little bit and go upstairs, closing your door. The happy mood that you felt at school had dissipated as soon as you arrived. It was routine - even as a kid. The relationship between you and your parents wasn't the greatest. Your father was somewhat abusive. Your mother was just a doting wife that was chosen by your father to create you for your Quirk. As much as you would like to believe that your parents love you, it was just hard to do so. Luckily, they never really bothered speaking to you during the day in the first place. Changing out of your uniform and into some more comfortable clothes, you fall on your bed and close your eyes, locking yourself away from the rest of the world.