Chapter 33

AH I'M ON A ROLL IDK HOW MANY TIMES I UPDATED TODAY)

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 4.6+k READS ILY)

Teenage Dream - Katy Perry)

You ran home and alerted your parents with the news that you were to be interning at Endeavor's Hero Agency. They were ecstatic about the fact that Endeavor would be mentoring you and left you to begin getting ready for work (you were usually alone at night). You shut your door and head into your bathroom to take a quick shower. Aizawa had called tomorrow a study day so you knew you didn't really NEED to wake up early and get there on time. 

Nah. 

Getting out of the shower, you stretch and put on your clothes, which consisted of some sleeping shorts, a large t-shirt, and fuzzy socks that went up to your calves. You heard the front door close, signalling your parents leaving. You turned your stereo set up on and connect your phone to it.

Teenage Dream by Katy Perry began to play as you happily twirled around your room singing along. 

Katsuki could see you through his window while he did his homework. He sent you a text and you kept dancing while you answered.

BlastyMcSplode💣

Hey, turn that racket down I'm working

 H2Hoe 🔱

Shut up dad

BlastyMcSplode💣

I'll go over there and kick your ass

 H2Hoe 🔱

Try me bby

BlastyMcSplode💣

Perish

-

100% your music is trash

-

like you

 H2Hoe 🔱

Fite me u lil shit

BlastyMcSplode💣

I'll hike my ass over there right now. Did you do your work?

 H2Hoe 🔱

Nah uwu

Katsuki didn't answer and soon enough he opened your front door with the spare key. Locking it once he was inside, he paraded into your room with all the flamboyance he had.

"I'm here to grace you with my presence." he announced. You grinned and grabbed his hands, pulling him to you and dancing like idiots. These were the things Katsuki didn't mind, as long as it was with you. 

Tongue Tied by Group Love was playing during your fun. 

"Take me to your best friend's house, I loved you then and I love you now, oh!" you sang. 

Bakugou grinned at this and went along with it. 

"Don't leave me tongue tied, don't wave no goodbye, don't break!"  he sang (yelled) along. 

God you loved Katsuki. You had no idea what you would do without him. 

"I seriously wanna throw a party!" you said.

"Then go for it, not like my ass is gonna actually show up."

"Asshat, yes you are--" your words were cut short as a knock happened at your front door. 

"Katsuki you go, if it's stranger danger you die first." you nudged.

"Shut up." he says. He goes downstairs to open your door, only to find Shouto (with the entire Bakusquad behind him). 

"...what the hell do you want, you damn coke can." Katsuki stated.

"I came to visit my girlfriend and spend some time with her. I was walking and these guys stuck to me." he said, motioning to the others.

"Wow, now we know where (n/n) lives! Nifty." Mina said.

"That must be Bakubro's house! Are those All Might posters I see in your window?" Kirishima asked.

"Shut it, shitty hair."

You came down the stairs to see what was wrong until you see Shouto and your entire group of friends behind him.

"Uh..we brought pie!" Mina piped up.

You blink and open the door more to let everyone in.

That's when Mina leaned in close and whispered into your ear.

"Hey uh..I know you're wearing shorts but your underwear are 100% visible. Cute bubble design by the way!" she whisper shouted as she walked away.

You gasp as you ran upstairs.

Todoroki had accidentally seen your underwear when you ran upstairs. He compressed the blush that was rising as he sat on your couch in embarrassment. 

Bakugou stood over him as he sat down.

"Can I..help you?" Shouto asked.

"You saw, didn't you, coke can." he mumbled with rage.

"Accidentally, yes. I will apologize to her when she comes down. It was very indecent of me to see."

"You're walkin' on eggshells, Santa Claus. Remember that." he said as he walked away. 

Shouto watched him walk away as you came down with actual clothes on this time. He stood and walked over to you, lowering his head.

"I'm sorry I saw your underwear."

You froze in embarrassment and made an incoherent sound.

"So..bubbles, huh?"

"Shouto!"