Chapter 5

BTS' new album came out today and I loooove it)

You danced around in your room to 'Good Girls Go Bad' by Cobra Starship ft. Leighton Meester, volume all the way up. You mother had already left for work, so you were home alone. You felt a bit better after putting on music and taking your anti-depressants.

"I love that you were trouble but I couldn't resist," you sang as you wandered to your kitchen to look for some food. Your mother had posted your regimen on the freezer door, which you were to follow. You kind of wanted some fried chicken instead. However, you knew your mother would blow a fuse if you didn't eat it. You started making what she told to you eat, whole grain pasta with an avocado sauce that you thought degraded all avocados everywhere. BTS' new album soon came up and you began to jam out wildly, forgetting about dinner for a moment.  You hear your door open as Katsuki comes in and he watched you as you cooked.

"What the hell is this trash music? I could hear it all the way to my house." he sneered, turning it off.

"It's my favorite!" you retort.

He rolls his eyes as he gets two plates out. He didn't even have to ask anymore at this point. You would have force fed him once he came over. You gave him food and sat down with him to eat, thinking of how gross this looked.

"This looks like it fell out of Satan's ass." Katsuki bluntly states as he stares at it.

"I know..." you sigh as you sit back. You had money but you were saving it for something special. Katsuki stood and helped you throw it away as you got rid of evidence. You both go out to eat at the little chicken place nearby instead, deciding to split the bill. You see some 1-A students there eating fried chicken and having a good time.

"We should join them!" you cheer at Katsuki as he glanced. You were trying to be social. 

"No." he grumbled.

You pout and drag him to the group, recognizing them as the kids who sat in the back. You recognized the ginger that had been talking to Katsuki earlier, and you wave.

"Hi guys! I don't know if you remember me, but I'm (y/n) (l/n)! This is my best friend Bakugou Katsuki!" you grin as they all smile.

"I'm Kirishima Eijirou!" the ginger smiles and motions to the rest of the group to introduce themselves. 

"I'm Kaminari Denki, the man of your dreams." He winks at you. On instinct Katsuki put you behind him and stared Denki down. The pink-haired girl soon piped up at the awkwardness. 

"I'm Ashido Mina! Excuse Denki, he's an idiot." she grinned.

"I'm Hanta Sero." the guy with weird elbows says. They all move to make room for you guys, and you two sit down. Ordering food, you begin to make conversation with Mina, since she was the only other female here. 

"What genre do you like?" you ask. She thinks for a moment and grins.

"a lot of pop, like Ariana Grande! How about you?"

"Same here!" You responded to Mina as you both kept talking about the bands you both liked. The boys stared at you two as you geeked out with her. You were pretty sure you and Katsuki found your new group of friends.