Chapter 32

I have 2 1/2 months to do nothing and focus on this story :D I was thinking: "hey, why not a more lighthearted chapter after having some pretty angsty ones?" So here you go.)

Also this is more of an unimportant crack chapter with important info to the plot at the end

Headcanon: bakugou is a church boy but he curses like a sailor 

You Make Me Feel... - Cobra Starship Ft. Sabi)

Upon returning to school after those two rest days, you noticed the buzz about your classroom. You and Bakugou had been stopped multiple times on your walk to U.A.

--

"I swear I'll fight all these shitheads--"

"You're famous!" you giggled. 

Katsuki growled as he trudged along with you in the rain. You got him to stop at a bakery and buy pastries with you while you both walked. You had bought a large slice of strawberry crème cake for Todoroki especially, and had bought a large box of chocolate cornets for the rest of the class. 

"Hey, Katsuki."

"What?" 

"I have a boyfriend now." You smugly say, a smile on your face.

"WHO IS HE?" he yelled.

"Todoroki."

Katsuki ran ahead of you to class as you continued walking.

--

 You hummed as you walked down the hall, hearing Deku and Uraraka catch up to you. 

"Hey guys!-- Wait, where's Tenya? He's usually always with you guys."

"Ah, he went on ahead. We're concerned for him..his brother was involved in a villain accident that put him in the hospital." Ochaco stated. 

"And he's been acting weird ever since." Deku added.

You pouted a little and felt bad for the tall buddy of yours. 

"Damn...good thing these cornets are nice and toasty. He could use one."

"Cornets!" Ochaco cheered.

"Yeah! Katsuki and I brought them for the class--"

A small explosion occurred in class 1-A. You grimaced, knowing Katsuki had found your boyfriend.

Getting there, Shouto sat at his desk staring at Bakugou as the ash blonde fumed. 

"YOU BETTER NOT TOUCH HER, YOU SANTA CLAUS REJECT--" he screeched as you gently pulled him down from the desk.

"I kissed her already." Todoroki calmly stated, knowing it would aggravate him more. 

"WHAT THE FUCK--"

"Three times."

"PERISH YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

Todoroki smiled faintly when he saw you sit Bakugou down in his seat. You were calming him down and giggling about the entire situation. You couldn't really help it, you just found this entire ordeal rather funny.

"Thank you for being protective, Katsuki." you said as you hugged him. 

"Leave room for Jesus." he growled in warning.

"I'm an atheist." you whispered into his ear to piss him off.  He screamed in rage and you burst out laughing. 

"He wants a church girl!" Kirishima said.