Chapter 46

Y'all should know what comes next after this chapter if you saw that drama CD uwu)

Thank you for 8.8k+ reads!)

Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers)

You cheered as you saw that you had made your way to 13th place in the exams. For a jump like that, you thought you deserved two scoops of cookie dough ice cream later. You heard some groans of disappointment and look over, seeing some of your friends with dejected looks upon their faces. Mina, Denki, Sato and Kiri had failed their practical exams. Sero did too, as he was asleep for the majority of his. 

"I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys in summer camp.." Mina whimpered. Deku tried to cheer the girl up by saying that they might be able to go, based off a last minute twist.

"Just stop, Deku. You're probably making it worse for them.." you murmured into his ear. You saw Denki turn and face the wall.

"They say that anyone who failed has to endure summer school hell here at U.A.." he stated, a forlorn expression adorning his electric features.

As a small commotion started between your peers, Aizawa slams open the door and walks in at his usual late time. 

"Once the bells ring, you should all be in your seats," he begins, as he walks to his podium. "Unfortunately, there are a few of you who did not pass the exam. So, when it comes to training camp in the woods.." he paused, as the students stare at him. "Everyone is going!" he cheered with no enthusiasm.

Your eyes widen to the size of saucers as you look at your friends, a big pearly grin adorning your features. They got to go!

"The good news is that no one bombed the written portion. Those that failed had done poorly in their practicals. For the practical battles, the teachers made sure to leave a way for the students to win. Otherwise, you most likely wouldn't have stood a chance. We were interested in the way that each student would handle the situations that they were put in. We only said we would give it our all so you would give it your all. A minor white lie!" Aizawa grinned.

"But sir, aren't you afraid we'll stop trusting you?" Tenya said, waving is arms around as he usually does.

"That's a good point. If I cared enough, maybe I would put it into consideration. But I wasn't completely lying. Those who failed still failed, regardless. There will be a time set apart from training in which they will have extra lessons." the teacher finished as he began to hand out training camp guides. 

As class finished, everyone got up to either go get lunch or mess around in the class. You pulled out your lunch and sit next to the window, eating as you watched people walk around the courtyard to pass the time. You got a text and look at your phone, seeing it was Shinso.

Eggplant

How's your day been?

Water Person

Pretty boring, we just got told we were all going to the training camp I mentioned a while ago. He used a teeny white lie on us.

Eggplant

Hah, sounds like the kind of guy I would get along with.

-

Hey, are you free this Sunday to hang out or something? I volunteered at a cat shelter and one person is still needed. I'll send you the address day of.

Water Person

Kitties! Yeah I'm down! What time should I show up?

Eggplant