Chapter 41

7.2k+ reads you are all unreal thank you so much uwu)

Don't Leave Me - BTS)

You woke up in a hospital bed, along with the other boys. They were all sitting up, talking to each other. Upon seeing that you were awake, Iida turned to you.

"How are you feeling, (y/n)?" he asks. 

"I'm pretty fuckin' hungry." you respond, staring at the ceiling. 

"A-Ah, (y/n), I've been meaning to ask you something." Deku shyly said.

"Shoot."

"What is that huge move you used? I saw it at the sports festival when you used it against Kacchan."

"Oh that move. Well it's a move called Riptide that I made up when I was about 12. After doing some research and whatever I discovered that there was water under the Earth. Primordial water. A cosmic ocean, if you want to look at it in a more fantasy way. A cosmic ocean or celestial river is a mythological motif found in the mythology of many cultures and civilizations, representing the world or cosmos as enveloped by primordial waters. Well by doing the research with my father at a science institution a few years back, water dating in time to before the complete formation of the Earth exists under the crust. With the ability to manipulate water and pull it towards me, I can call it forth. This has to do with the atomic manipulation of my father's quirk combined with my mother's hydrokinesis. I'm pretty sure I have a strange mix of the two. I can call this water to the surface at alarmingly fast speeds. It takes a few minutes to completely power it up. The size depends on how much water I feel like pulling up. What you saw at the sports festival was like..1/10th of how much water I can actually pull up at the moment. As long as I continue to train this I can probably pull up more. I can also control the temperature by speeding up or slowing down the molecules of the water. That's a completely different thing though, and I can do that with different attacks--" you paused as you see Izuku furiously scribbling into his notebook.

"Uh Deku--"

"Sorry! I take notes all the time on different Quirks! Your Quirk is just so cool, I've never seen or met anyone with something like it!"

"It is a very particular Quirk." Iida agreed. 

"Oh, Deku. There's something else you can write down." you say.

"I'm all ears!"

"My other forms of attack include something I call Torrent, in which I shoot water out of my hands. It's pretty self explanatory. The other is the use of something that is literally called 'Super Dense Water'. Super dense water is water that has been contained in an environment with both molecular uniformity and extreme depth, which causes the molecules of water to be packed tightly together and thus gain a tougher solidity and higher density than regular ice. While still looking like water it's heavier and harder than ice. So much that you can walk on it if you want. I have to change the density of the liquid to be able to do this though. Of course, taking into mind the molecular uniformity of the liquid, I can do it with just about anything. I use it to envelop my fists for hand to hand combat, or I can make things out if it. Endeavor was teaching me how to form harpoons with it for far range combat. I've been trying to master it ever since."

"YOU REALLY ARE LIKE THE LEVIATHAN FROM MYTHS!" Izuku cried. "Your Quirk is so over powered!"

"You think so?" you ask in an embarrassed state. 

"If you work hard, it is surely one to compete with in the future." Shouto said as he sat against the headboard of his hospital bed.

"It's also very flashy as a Quirk. It looks to me that it will be very popular once you become a pro." Iida said.