Chapter 34 (1/2) It's Party Time! : An Outing With Shouto

4.8k+ reads MY HEART UGH)

Final lighthearted chapter before we enter the internship arc, fun! )

You and Shouto become a couple of baddies today.)

My New Swag - VAVA Ft. Ty and Nina Wang (Crazy Rich Asians Soundtrack))

(I LOVE THIS MOVIE BRUHHHHH)

A CRA themed BNHA AU with Todoroki as Nick and reader as Rachel sounds tempting)

It was a Friday, the Friday before class 1-A's week of internships was to begin. Your parents were gone for the weekend, so you decided to throw a party in honor of getting through the Sports Festival. This was because you knew that everyone worked hard, and they deserved it! Your mom had left you the emergency money she always leaves you (quite a hefty sum, I may add) and you put it together with all the other money she left you on various occasions. Your large living room and backyard came in handy today, you thought. You hit up the class group chat early in the morning to give your address and to tell them that a party was going to happen.

(all the names here are either hero names or names Katsuki gave them, since he created the group chat before you could.

So now he controlled all the names. When you had your hands on his phone you added emojis)

(y/n) has entered the chat

Leviathan 🌊

Hey guys, I'm throwing a party tonight (my parents aren't home for the weekend either btw) so come to (address) at around 19:00! (7 PM)

-

Bring whatever you wanna bring in terms of food too! I mean I'll supply the majority but everything is welcome!

-

The food is kinda like a cookout style so we're having an actual meal

Katsuki has entered the chat - Shouto has entered the chat - 

King Explosion Murder 😤💣

So you're really going along with this dumb idea

-

I'll come screw it

Coke Can 💖💙

Why am I coke can

King Explosion Murder 😤💣

Because I fucking said so

Mina has entered the chat - Tsuyu has entered the chat - Izuku has entered the chat -

Pinky 💮

I'll bring drinks!

Froppy 💚🐸

Sounds fun, I'll bring some snacks!

Deku 😇💚

My mom is offering rides 

If anyone needs one

Ah Deku you bean. You put your phone away and decide to not go to school today in order to get ready for the party. If anything important was gonna happen you knew a classmate would tell you. You turn on your music and brush your hair, leaving it down today. Looking through your closet, you realize that your mom had thrown out all your comfy going out clothes. The only baggy stuff she left was your pajamas. You sigh and look around your closet. Your mom really wanted you to be a clout chaser, didn't she? Damn.