Chapter 52

Thank you for 12.9k+ reads!)

I also drew an adult version of Reader with an upgraded hero costume :) I plan on drawing her with Shouto in their hero costumes as adults as well :D)

UVERworld / ODD FUTURE : I Keep My Ideals Version (BNHA Opening))

Class B arrived around two hours after you all began training. When they arrive, the spectacle that they encountered made all of them surprised. 

Katsuki screamed as he took his hands out of the steaming water you had provided him with, sweat glands expanding and secreting nitroglycerin. Heavy, deafening explosions burst from his palms, causing the air around him to turn black. He shoved his hands back in the water to repeat the process. 

Shouto was sitting in a tub of water you had also provided him with, releasing large amounts of ice and fire. Alternating between the two, he was regulating the temperature of the water so his body could get used to it, as well as strengthening the magnitude of his attacks. Maybe one day he could use his ice and fire at the same time. 

Sero was up screaming on a ledge, letting out long streams of tape from his elbows to strengthen the tape and increase the speed at which he was letting it out. 

Tenya was doing some hardcore long distance running to improve his engine's endurance and to quicken his speed. 

Ojiro and Kirishima were training together, Kiri working on how much his hardening can last and Ojiro strengthening the hits from his tail. A good combo!

Denki was hooked up to a high capacity battery, letting large amounts of electricity course through him to increase the amount he could take before turning stupid.

Koji was screaming at the top of his lungs to strengthen his Anivoice and to get over his shyness. Good for him!

Aoyama was working on how long he could use his naval laser before getting a tummy ache. 

In a cave not far off from the site of the camp, Tokoyami could be heard yelling along with Dark Shadow. Whatever was going on in there, you didn't wanna be a part of that!

Ochaco was in one of those large hamster balls using her Zero Gravity to get her ear canals used to her Quirk, as well as reducing nausea and increasing how much weight she can lift. 

Tsu was working on how far she could extend her tongue and strengthening her muscles! 

Kyoka and Mina were at the base of the mountain, both working on improving their Quirks. Kyoka was jabbing her earphone jacks into the mountain to strengthen them, and Mina was getting her hands used to her acid for long periods of time, as well as increasing the thickness of her skin.

Sato and Momo were scarfing down sweets to increase the usage of their Quirks. Sato lifted weights and Momo used the sweets for the lipids in her body to create more things.

Mineta was pulling balls off his head at a breakneck pace to improve the quality of their stickiness, and to get his scalp used to the amount of balls that were taken off.

Toru and Shouji were training together, Shouji working on his detection skills and Toru working on her stealth skills. 

Last but not least, you and Deku were training with the fourth member of the Wild Wild Pussycats, Tiger. He was showing you how to strengthen your punches and kicks, something you desperately needed to learn. Deku was quickening the time he took to attack.

As class B watched you all in horror, Vlad spoke to them. 

"Operative types will be raising your limits. Everyone else will be working on the body parts that have to do with your Quirks. Usually, these things change as you grow--"