Chapter 35

@Stockholm-han and I made up this and now it is my favorite head canon.

May Jesus save Mineta's soul (if he has one))

Also, thank you so much for 5.2k+ reads!)

Love is Strange - Mickey and Sylvia (Dirty Dancing Soundtrack))

The day of your internships had finally arrived. Class 1-A was accompanied to the train station by Mr. Aizawa, who bid us all his farewells and good lucks. We were equipped with our hero gear, and going our separate ways to our internships. 

You waved goodbye to your friends and walked with Shouto hand in hand.

"How big is your dad's agency?" you ask your boyfriend.

"It's honestly about the size of a grand hotel. He went kind of bonkers with it when he first constructed it. It's a little too lavish for my tastes." he stated. "Which is unfortunate, since I'm inheriting it."

"Mm..I hope he isn't terribly hard on us." you whined. You felt tired after not sleeping well.

"Oh he will be." Shouto replied, helping you onto the train as he held your bags. After sitting with you in the back, you surprised him by pulling out your big, fluffy blanket and your pillow that you usually had on your bed.

"I'm going to bed." you said as you snuggled into both items and fall asleep immediately. 

He smiled faintly at your antics and moved your hair out of your face. Pulling out his phone and his new airpods (it was your doing when you both had gone shopping the other day), he listened to the playlist that you finally shared with him after almost a semester. He sat back and relaxed as he listened to your music.

After a few hours on the train, you both arrived to your destination. Gently shaking you awake, Shouto helped you off the train. You were kind of groggy and fell quite a few times, so Shouto held you close as you both walked. His father's private car awaited them and you both got in, being driven to Endeavor's hero agency.

Upon arrival, you were both ushered into the large building. All of his sidekicks greeted you earnestly and you smile at them, being led to Endeavor's office.

"This reminds me of a mafia leader's secret hideout office." you snicker.

"Oh hush." Shouto murmured. You giggled in response.

"Welcome, children, to my agency. I have your living spaces set up for the week on the above floor. Get situated first before we begin. Change into your costumes." Endeavor ordered. You both nod and go your separate ways.

You gasp at the changes that were made to your costume. You cheered, loving that all those bubbles were gone. Design really isn't your thing.

After reading over the letter left by the support course regarding your gear changes, you stretch a bit in it and walk out, feeling jumpy with excitement.

You saw that Shouto changed his costume too, to fit the new needs of his Quirk since he used his left side. You both smile at each other and walk into Endeavor's office.

"We'll be training both your Quirks to hone them into controlled destruction. Especially you, (y/n). I watched you during the Festival and you have no control over the devastation that you cause. When you think about it, our Quirks do not differ much in controls and power. This is why I offered you an internship here at my agency. I expect you to listen carefully and to not waste my time." Endeavor sternly stated.

"Yes sir." you replied. 

"As for Shouto, I must train him in the utilization of his left side. You are both to report to the training grounds outside every morning at 4."

Shouto nodded, already accustomed to this type of regimen. You however, faintly nod in surprise as your spirit leaves your body.

You will be training from 4:00 to 12:00. From 13:00 to 14:00, you will both be given a rest period before we begin going on patrol for the rest of the day until 22:00. Is that understood?"

"Yes sir." you both state at the same time. Since it was well past 13:00, Endeavor soon stood and decided that you would all go out on patrol.

You and Shouto look at each other, and he gently nudges you, signalling that it might not be so bad. You nod and smile, following the both of them out of the agency.