first encounter

"Wait?wait wait? let me get this straight are you telling me that we are in a different world" the son of superman asked the son of batman

"Yes,that's exactly what I'm telling you"robin said looking at a portal gun that they found in the justice league whatchtower storage.

"How are we going to get back home" jon asked being a bit panicky.

"Don't worry,I'll figure it out"damian said while examining the portal gun.

Moments passed while robin was worried about the portal gun jon finally looked around noticing that they were in a huge city.

"Damian I think you should see this"

"What"

Both kids could hear a alarm going off the next door grocery store was being robbed.

"Tt..this will have to wait let's stop them"robin said

"Now your talking"both boys stop the robbery.

Damian taking out the getaway driver and passenger while jon is taking out the two with the guns.

"That's was too easy" jon said while people started to stare a tak picture of jon Damian stays out of sight.

"Yup,supes I need a better signal,that building should get me a better one,let's go" robin order.

As the two boys leave..A certain blonde hair hero walks in to witness the scene.

The two boys reach a near by building  looking at the tower in front of them

"There it is"damian said

"Cool just leap on and I'll piggyback...leap to the top?"jon said

"I've managed to made it across cities and landscape with out your assistant before you had that s" damian strike in while grabbing his grappling hook

"Let's go"

As the two kids climb on the side of the building jon starts to get nervous.

"I really hope we don't get in trouble" jon said his worry.

"Will you shu..be quit"damian tried to correct himself.

As the two boys finally reached the the top both boys were shock that a muscular blone man in front of them looking like he was waiting for them.

"Should you two be in shool?"all might asked.

Damian reaction: tt
Jon reaction: um...hi

"So who's going to explain what you two are doing" all might asked.

"We're in so much trouble"

"I'm gonna have to asked to come with me" all might asked.

"We could but your gonna have to save him"as robin said this he pushed jon off the building

"Ayyyyy" jon yells

"He can't fly" robin informed the blonde man in front of him.

All might jumps off the building to save jon,while damian escape.

Little did jon know Damian connect his line to his belt buckle stopping him, all might reaches the ground looking up the two boys are gone.

With Damian iner thoughts.

Okay if jon does escape that leaves me  about minute and fourthree second to learn as much as I can of this world.

Elsewhere with jon runing not really knowing where he was going.

"Young man how about we talk about this"all might said

"Um..bye" jon asked leaping to the sky.

All might followed

Who are you? all might was thinking.

As all might follows superboy,during mid way of flight he ask.

"So young man how about we talk about you stoping that robbery."

Jon stops at a building roof
"We didn't mean to cause trouble sir"

"Its fine...but what is your name?"

"My name is superboy and you are"

"....All might" he was shocked to find this boy reaction was so wierd like he had no idea how he was.

As the two talk for a bit jon heard Damian.

"Jon come here and bring all might"

"Excuse me all might but Robin's calling us" superboy informed him.

As all might and jon reach the robin now waiting.

"Hello all might or should I say yogi toshinori"damian revealed the hero's name.

"How" all might said out loud with his jaw to the floor.

"You help us and I don't say a word"
Damian told the number one hero.