team A

Jon and ida were doing thier best to beat all might,but even with them working together,they couldn't get a hit inn.

"Is that all you got heores?" All might tanted the two.

Ida and jon want back trying to get catch thier breath.

"We can't even touch him" jon said out loud

"Doesn't matter we have to distract him from the people" ida told jon

All might let them breathe for a moment than attack,

He zoomed behind them about to hit ida first believing he was faster but he was wrong jon blocks the hit.

Ida stands frozen not realizing the attack happened.

All might grabs jon using him as a bat to hit ida than throwing him to the side.

As all might felt bad to doing this to the two he had no time to mourn as a ice blast as big as a glacier cane towards him.

He grows a smile than hits the ice Berg,stopping it.

"Very good young shoto but you'll have to be faster than that" all might out loud.

Jiro and ayoma had all might in there aim.

All goes flying in to the ice as his eyes being to ring,all mights on the ground from both hits.

"Did we get him" ayoma asked holding his stomach

Jiro trying to hear him with her power"i can't hear anything" she told him

"That's good..right?" He question after seeing her serious face.

"No I should at least her his heart beat" she informed him.

All might was breathing hard barely able to put air in his lungs.

"How are you doing" awiza asked over the radio.

"I'm..good...that hit just cought me off guard" all might said finally catching his breath.

"If you say so...how much longer do you think you have?"

All might thinks about question not the answer he knew he has another hour or so but someone actually asking him that knowing that just a year ago no one would even think about asking him.

"I can do this all day" he said cheeringly