no fear

"Do not fear I am here" damian heard a flying all might coming straight to them.

All might grabbed mongul leg pulling him and Damian out of the portal.

As damian jump on all might back"throw him to a building now" damian told him,as they slowly fell to the ground all night threw mongul throw 2 building.

As the two landed by jon, deku and some others.

Everyone surround all might,except jon ran to damian giving him a huge hug"never do that again you idiot" jon told him as held him in his arms.

"Your squeeze me" damian could barely say,jon let go,but damian didn't

"Promise me you won't do that again?" Jon asked him.

"I'll..try"

"Alright everyone!!listen to me!! mr awiza get all the students out of here,I'll handle that villain" all might told everyone.

"Look out" somebody said as mongul came flying in like a rocket,ever was blown away except damian,mongul grab him before he flew off.

"You a child and a earthling at that almost defeated me...well done the others not even the half kryptonian has the strength of character to sacrifice ones self to seize victory" mongul told the tobin as he slowly crushed his left arm and bodie.

Robin just spits on his face.

"shame that I'm gonna kill you" mongul said as he crushed his bodie.

As mongul was crushing damian he didn't notice jon coming in for an attack.

Mongul is shot back and let's go off Damian,jon catches him and holds him as he is knocked out from the pain,damian uniform is ripped from the shoulder.

"Pleaaecwake up Damian,please" jon please to his friend

As mongul slowly walks to them,all might stands between them.

"It would seem like a real worrier as enter the battlefield" mongul address his new for.

"Get robin out of here now" all might told jon.

"Well can I ask who you are" mongul said as he reached close enough to judge the man.

Mongul was taller than all might but that didn't make him feel more comfortable with the situation.

"Who am i? I'm the symbol of piece" all might yelled as he dashed to mongul hits direct hit in the chest.

As air flayed thorow the two jon could feel it as he carried damian out of the battle.

"Symbol of peace? That's a funny way of showing it" mongul said right after the hit,mongul than started the fight.

As all the students ran away from them,ass the students were miles away but the sound of mongul and all nights hit were like gun fire right next to the ear.

As jon ran towards the others holding damian like there was no tomorrow,Damian slowly open his eyes.

"Damian your awake? Are you okay?" Jon said with a panic look.

"Down" Damian barely could say.

"What?" Jon question.

"Put me down" damian ordered.

As jon stops and slowly puts damian down.

"What are you doing?" Jon asked.

"Calling for calvary" damian said as he works on the portal gun.

Mr aizawa,deku and uraraka ran the the two boys.

"What's going on" mr awiza asked.

As damian pressed a button a portal opened and came out was there symbol of hope.

Superman came out rushing to his son.
"Jon what happened?" He asked as he looked at Damian with his x ray vision.

"Dad,I couldn't protect him" jon said to his father.

As clark looked at Damian it was clear to see that his shoulder was broken and he could barely keep his eyes open.

"Jon did you try yui our best?" Clark asked his son.

"What?...yes but it wasn't good enough" jon told him as he looked Damian.

"He still alive,you did your job be proud because I am" the father told his son.

"I'm assuming your Jon's father" mr aizawa asked superman.

As superman got up to shake his hand.
"I am?" Clark said a bit nervously.

As mr awiza shake his hand to him it felt like he was shaking hands with nana shimura or all might.

As superman look at the man he kept giving a signal to jon to explain who this man is

"Oh pa so when me and damian first got here we were enlisted at this superhero high school and he's our teacher" jon explained as fast as he could.

"Oh,well I hope my son wasn't any trouble?" Clark asked as he let go of mr awiza hand.

" not at all,he's actually one of the good ones" mr awiza told him.

"Mongul" clark said out loud.

"You can hear him" mr awiza told him

"Yes,how's fighting him" he asked

"That's all might the number 1 hero in the world" jon explained,this kinda hurt his dad but he stil was ready.

"Than it's time I help" superman said as he started to float.

"Deku lead mr kent and explained the situation to all might than come back straight away or so help me" mr awiza said

Deku looked at superman and began to turn red it was like to him seeing all might.