superboy vs uraraka and deku

As deku and uraraka run throw the city looking for anyone to take on both already having a plan of attack.

As fate should have it they ran  straight to him.

The plan was simple deku would be a distraction while uraraka would come from behind and make him weightless.

Jon was standing still trying to listen to his surroundings he heard deku running towards him he faced the direction of deku.

Deku runs straight to jon,deku crosses jon not trying to grab his flag but to chase him to uraraka.

Jon runs towards him,knowing deku has a head band,he keeps going to his head.

But deku dodges so jon overshoots. Runing to a sharp turn this is where uraraka is,

Deku jumps over uraraka as jon runs straight in to her,she slap his shoulder  than he flouts up to the air.

"What?did you do"jon asked flooting up yo the sky.

"My quirk allows me to make things weightless" uraraka answered

"I'll be grabbing your headband now"as deku said this jon  slammed his hand into the near by building at the 2th level stoping himself from floating.

Deku jumps to jon however jon takes a deep breath and blows out a cold breath,deku barerly dodges.

"Man,that was a close one"deku said outloud however realizing he wasn't the target.

Uraraka right leg got in the blast,now her legs is in golfed by ice.

"Uraraka are you okay"deku asked running to her side.

"I'm fine,handle him" uraraka advised.

Deku respected her decision and want back to the task at hand.

Jon was not looking so good being upside down using his right hand to hold on and deku coming for him.
However jon had one thought.

"What would damian do"

Jon and deku both looked at each other waiting,thinking what should be the next move.

Jon looked at uraraka and thought why not.

"Hey uraraka if you bring me down I'll help you get out" jon asked.

Uraraka looked at him and again why not.

Uraraka want down and superboy uses his lazereyes to melt the ice.

"Wow,how many powers do you have"deku asked

"Well I have most of my dads powers"

"Wait all your powers come from
your dad" uraraka was surprised to hear.

"Yes,my dads kinda like all might he's like the number one hero so is Damian" jon said trying not to bragg.

Both looked at jon like who is Damian

"Oh no don't tell robin I told you that he'd kill me"jon pledded.

"Its alright its are secret,"uraraka spoke for the two "Superman never heard of him"deku said really trying to think he research all kinda heros growing up but nothing cane to mind.

Jon was about to change the subject but a huge blast could be seen and heard.

"Well looks like someone picked a fight with bukogo"deku said

"Most likely robin,he was telling me he'd go after the big shots"jon confessed.

"But how he doesn't have any powers" uraraka.

"Does it matter,Robin is the smartest guy I know and the skills to back it up"

Mindoria listen closely to this.