endgame part 2

Mongul was impressed to say at least,"this students may have the potential to become great worriers"

He than saw the fear and anger in the remaining children.

"How are we going to take out this guy!! he already take out are most powerful classmates" mineta screamed on fear.

As mongul got closer to hear this child cry" don't let that stop you,I could use the excerise " he told the children.

Shoto steps forward using  his ice side to throw an iceberg straight to the enemy,

Mongul punchs the iceberg stopping the attack,than grabbing a piece than throwing it straight to shoto.

"Please don't tell me he just take out are biggest gun."ashido

Mr aizawa looked at his students with fear and shame that he couldn't protect his kids.

"Run" mr aizawa said to his kids as he ran to mongul,knowing he couldn't defeat him but he knew,he knew he had to buy some time for his students.

Mongul tried to hit the immortal human but awiza dodge,using his scarf to cover mongul upper face and lower neck.

Mr awiza pulled like there was no tomorrow,he hated to think robin was right but he didn't care at this point,he used all his strength hoping, praying that he could do some damage to this villain.

All it does was give him a red rash,mongol used his right hand to pull back making mr awiza fly through the sky,hitting the ground so hard.

Mongul than walked past him,mr awiza grabbed his foot.

"I won't let you" he said looking at mongul with hate.

"Honorable for a human"as he said this he raised foot about to smash his face.

Before he could smash his face inn, a huge boulder came their way, he flew back away from awiza.

Uraraka walked between them"stand up mr awiza you have to get out of here" she told him holding two giant boulders ready to fight.

"Did you want to die first girl?" mongul asked in his evil grin than.

Uraraka throws one the boulders at mongul he destroys it in too ashes.

"Leave!,go,get out of here!..that's an order!"mr awiza says through the pain trying to get up but falling from the pain.

"No I won't leave you,I'm tired of seeing people getting hurt or killed,I can't just whatch this anymore,I wont stand aside anymore" uraraka yells not to his teacher but this villain whose taken too much.

"Well said I couldn't agree more" damian said as jon and deku ran and grabbed uraraka and mr awiza.

As robin throw a smoke bomb and bokugo want in to the attack,the blast from his hands want off with the gas made a huge more blast.

Uraraka started to cry from the joy of seeing her friend alive and saving her.

"You're alive" uraraka asked him.
Yeah, jon was holding up the building to save us" deku explained,as he reached a far enough place to put her.

"You can't beat him,he already take out so many of us" uraraka tells him.

"I know but robin has a plan" deku saidvthsn running back to the fight.

As mongul cleans his eyes to see once more,it says deku fist it him in the face as kin aims from the back legs cousing him to fall on his back.

Bokugo goes in with a huge explosion straight in the face,damian runs inn to stabbing him with a batarang in his throat.

Mongul panick from the attack pushing bokugo away as damian dodge.

Mongul stands taking out the knife in him,than looks at the boy who did this

Mongul charges to damian,barely able to budge his run towards him.

Jon and deku dash in hitting points that robin told them to hit.

As robin walks back he notice the teleporter gun,he grabs it and gives him a plan to beat mongul.