endgame.

As uraraka kept going throw the debree to find the missing boys with the help of ojiro,and mr aizawa.

As uraraka was panicking touching everthing to float to the sky trying to find any sigh life of deku.

mr aizawa one of the toughest teacher in the school looked heartbroken.

"Are you okay mr aizawa" sui looked at her teacher.

The teacher tuke a heavy breath than answered"i'm fine,let's find the others" as he said this the radio want off.

"Mr aizawa we found the others and all might" tooru said over the radio.

All might still couldn't move his body but he could barely move his lips to form some words.

"It.. was.. a.. villain"all might could barely say.

Tooru than told mr awiza that all might said it was a villain.

"Look for any one is the city" mr aizawa told tooru"mr tenya join the search" he told his fastest student.

As ida left, the crumble building begain to shake and move,as everone looked at it it was clear to see someone was trying to pull them self out.

Kirishima and ojiro want closer to the shaking of the debree.

As the debree flies through the air almost hitting Kirishima,as the young freshman students look at not thier friends but the villain that threaten thier whole world.

Mongul rose up from the debree with a smile and shaking off the dust from his shoulder.

"Was that really necessary" mongol told the two nearest students,however before he could say anything ojiro bounce on his tail to kick mongul right in the face as Kirishima hit him in the rib.

Both students believe that thier hits did some damage,only one was successful.

"That enough" mongul said to the two as he grabbed ojiro tale and throwing him to the street.

Kirishima gets a hero high and gets hardened throw one last punch jumping to mongul to hit him in face.

Mongul feeling the full force of that punch.

Mongul looks at Kirishima with almost a proud smirk"not bad kid with training you could be a great worrier" mongul hits the boy in to the air with a punch and keeping him up with another,ever hit keeping him in the air just enough time for another punch to keep him in the air.

Kirishima feels ever inch of mongul punch in his gut and chest breaking his skin,his eyes go white,throwing blood up with ever other hit.

Mongul with one last punch throws in to mr awiza.

Mongul stands in victory but as he looks up he sees hundreds of debree,large stones and pipes in the air floating.

"Now"mr awiza yells to everyone.

Uraraka release her debree to the villian.

Aoyama,jirou,shoto and momo using thier quirk to hurt the villian.

Momo mad a huge canon on top of the other building with aoyama and shoto and jirou are on level ground.

Mongul dodge ever shot,coming at him.

Using uraraka debree as shields from the other attacks than throwing it at momo and aoyama.

The two students were thrown back from the hits.

Mr aizawa,uraraka sui,ashido,mineta and shoto looked in fear as the villain survived all this,and take out 4 of thier classmates.