supersons vs shoto

"But how"deku said out loud seeing that bokugo and Kirishima were both trapped in a ice prison.

"It was quite easy,once the hot headed one got dehydrated"

"Shut up"bokugo yelled from a distance.

"Wait, so the reason it's so hot is because of you"jon asked also sweating.

"Oh I'll put it back to normal"damian said getting his hacking device.

"You hacked the school" uraraka asked but more than just surprised.

"Yes I needed to prepared for any out come" damian said half caring about the question,but noticing something in the corner of his eyes.

Damian throws a batrang in a dark corner,before it can hit anything,shoto using his ice powers not just to hit the batarang but to get closer to damian.

The ice berg barely stop in front of Damian yet he does not move a inch,however Jon deku and uraraka ran to the side of the ice berg.

"I'm impressed that you notice me"shoto confessed to robin coming closer to earshot.

"It wasn't hard"robin confused walking closer to shoto where they were at arms reach.

As the two boys stared at one of each other.

Shoto stomp his foot...nothing happened,he tred again..nothing.

"I expect more" damian hissed.

"Robin stand down,this exercise is over" awoiza instructed.

"TT,fine"damian hissed than walk away.

"Robin"Deku yelled,runing to damian,damian stopped then turn the head.

"I wanted to know how can you do this,be quirkless but still able to be so powerfull"deku asked

"Because I was rais....because I don't give up" damian said

Aizawa:everyone hit the showers,shoto help he defrost bokugo and Kirishima.

Shoto:yes sir.