plus ultra super

All might didn't like this one bit mongul was either leaving or waiting for a opportunity to attack as all might looked for him running from balcony to balcony until he saw young midoriya and a blue red suit man with a red cape next to him.

"Young midoriya you shouldn't be here" all mightvtold his apprentice.

"I know but mr awiza wanted me to tell you this is Jon's dad,he's here yo help" deku explained to his hero.

As all might and superman stared at each other than walking to each other, "superman" all might said"all might it's a pleasure to meet you" clark told him.

"Well,..we meet again kryptonian" the three heard the voice coming from above,it was mongul carring a firetruck than throwing it to the three.

Superman dashed forward to catch the truck as all might grabbed deku out of the way.

"Get out of here midoriya" all might said as he jumped to mongul to the next building.

All might punched him in the face,mongul felt this one and he didn't like it.

Than superman dashed in hiting him in the back leg.

As mongul got on one knee,all might take the advantage to do multiple hits.

Superman also take him on.

Mongul grew frustrated with everhit.
In a blink of in eye mongul hit all might right in his injury causing him to take a few steps back,as he did this superman looked away,mongul grabs his head crushing him than using him as a bat and all might was the ball,all might goes down throw 2 walls of the next building.

Superman finds it difficult to get free trying to squeeze his fingers but nothing.
"I've prepared this for you kryptonian" mongul says as he goes in his pocket to grab kryptonite than stabbing him in the heart than twisting the Blade" I give you...oblivion"

Superman feels ever inch of kryptonite in his chest the pain begain to over whelm him until he hears"please... don't lose" from his son.

Superman eyes go red with rage and shoot his heart ray burning mongul hand,he let's go but super man doesn't stop his heat ray goes for mongul eyes blinding him.

Superman to weak,he falls to the floor barely able to crawl to the edge, he than rolls of the building.

All might some how reaches him before he hits the ground street.

As all might carried him away about 7 city blocks away to was clear to see than superman was barely able to stay awake.

"Stay here I'll try to distract him enough for reinforcements" toshinori told his new allie,but it was a lie he barely had another 15 mins for this form.

"Pull..out" superman said than pointing at the kryptonite.

All might grabbed the stone and pull out causing superman to scream from agony.

"Throw it..far away" he said to all might so he did.

All might could barely believe his eyes superman look better not all percent or ever 50 percent but he looked better.

"And here I thought,this was gonna rescue you" superman joked

"You might have the chance to,I don't have to much longer in this form" yoshi told clark.

"Well I think it's time we end this" super said as he grabbed the wall to help him get up.

"I don't think?" Yoshi started to say but than sow that look that reminded him of so many people that motivated him to be better to be the hero he is now.

"Well than let's do this"all might said to superman.

As mongul could barely open his eyes it was clear to see that the two so called heros ran.

"Shame I thought this cou" mongul stopped saying as he got punched but this punch wasn't like anything he every experience before,it was fast like a lightning bolt but hard like a wrecking ball.

Mongul is pushed to the sky but than before he could ever see a person thier was a red blue past him than hitting him the the ground.

As mongul gets up from the broken streets he just made,another punch comes in causing mongul tu o bleed and bruise from the hit,before he could even realize another came. Ever hit breaking him down until he could even pracess that it was a hit than nothing.

Mongul barely able to stand now with bruises all around his body with only able to see throw one eyes and he just laugh"haha ha..is that all you got? Put your back into it" mongul yelled

"You got it" mongul heard as he look across the city he saw the two heros coming straight towards him and all he could do was smile and open his arms up.

As all might and superman go throw the city breaking the sound barrier at the same time linking up thier fist together,all might yells
"Super All for one smash"
Superman and all might got mongul at the same time direct hit in the middle of the face causing the city to destroy it self like a tornado coming throw the winds were strong enough to reached the students outside the city.

"Was that"deku said to him self.
"That was all might and my dad" jon told him.