endgame part 3

Robin seen the two strongest of his classmates actually doing some damage to mongul.

Robin take out out his grappling hook and shoot it to the roof of the nearest building.

"Everyone to the roof tops"robin said to his team.

Bokugo was the first to follow than Jon and deku, mongol followed before he could even land bokugo was waiting for him,

Mongul fell back falling to the streets below.

"You take direction well"robin told bokugo.

"Shut up you dami quirkless" bokugo yelled back.

"Come on you two stop fighting" jon said.

As the kids prepared for attack jon notice that Damian was messing with the teleporter gun.

Mongul want throw the ceiling grabbing bokugo throwing him to the side.

"Kent grab than pull" damian said as shoot his grappling hook to mongul foot than making kent pull,deku want for a upper cut straight to the face.

"Not bad,not bad at all"mongul got up from the hit, deku want in for another.

Damian and mongul notice something different from deku's punch it was faster,you could literally see the wind flowing throw his arm,as job became angry his eyes go red than a burst of lasers go throw.

Mongul feels like a darksied laser beams hit him again,he goes throw the sky.

"Thank you kent for being my friend" damian told jon,jon couldn't see but he became so scared at damian just said.

Damian dashing to the rope holding on for dear life with one hand and the other hand has the teleporter gun.

As robin reached mongul,he stabbed mongul in the neck,than opening a portal In front of them,than throwing the gun away.

Jon finally could see as he focused on see damian and mongul almost go throw the portal.

"Damian"jon could barely say as tears already fell off his checks.