jon vs froppy, tokoyami

Jon rushed in the city going straight to a building looking for others. He sadly had a waist flag,he knew he would be a easier target.

As jon used his super hearing he knew two were coming from the nearby stairs,

"I'll rush them" he said getting ready to run straight towards who ever coming up.

Tokoyami and froggy open the door superboy rushed at the two, superboy rushed at froggy to grab here wrist flag it was a clear shot.
.super rushes in reaching out to grab it except tokoyami used dark shadow to block super boy rush attack and pushing him back to the other side of the room.

"Well that didn't go as planned" jon said to himself recovering from the push.

Froggy looked at superboy

"Sorry but we're gonna need that rebeat"froggy told superboy walking towards him.

" not with out a fight" superboy said getting up ready to start.

Tokoyami used dark shadow hands to try and grab jon luckily jon could dodge his attacks.

How ever sui did not want to fight,she rushes jon by flanking no his left.

She spits her tongue at the flag super boy was too distracted by dark shadow hit.

Superboy takes one hand to hold against dark shadow as his other hand goes to grab the long tongue that coming towards him.

Holding both things in his hand he leaps out the building breaking the wall cousing everyone to hear them but as the two young hero are dragged and falll to the ground.

Both sui and tokoyami are both out from the fall but sui really hurting from her tongue be pulled on.

As super boy look at his hand that was holding the tongue he become so overwhelmed that he just touched a tongue.

"Ewww...that's so nasty"jon said to himself scrapping his hand on his Jean's.

He walk towards the two he grabs thier flags.

"Man,that really worked up a sweat"jon said sweeping the sweat from his hands.