damian vs bokugo and Kirishima

"Why are we going after shoto" kirishima asked trying to follow bokugo.

"Because I need to prove I can beat him"

"If you say so,hey are you felling okay your sweating bullets" kirichma asked his friend.

"I'm fine,"he yelled back.

Just than bokugo saw something coming straight towards him using his blast to burn it.

"Fast reflexes"

Both looked up  robin was coming straight to bokugo kicking him,square in the chest pushing him back than going for a punch to Kirishima.

Kirishima barely blocked his first punch with his arm using his qirck.

Damian inner thoughts,if I didn't have my knuckle braces on, my hand would be broken right now,I gotta be faster.

"You little twerp,how dare you" bokugo yells out while running to damian.

Bokugo starts to charge up his blast and fire,

"All part of the plan" damian said as he got his grappling hook,

Damian goes flying in the air as the explosion passes him bit its red riot.

Damian throws a couple of smoke bombs to the ground to hid the fact he stole Kirishima arm band and escape.

Kirishima gets hit hard flying a few feet back catching himself before the fall.

As Damian runs a head

"Hey you hit me" Kirishima told bokugo

"You should have dodged like that quirkless"bokugo said but in reality he might be a quirkless but he's no weakling.

As the two boys run the direction where Damian want boukgo finally admits that he is sweating and that he doesn't have to much time until he stops sweating.

As damian runs throw a stage he stops at the end of the line as bokugo and Kirishima run straight to him.

"Morons" damian said to himself.

As they reached the middle of the stage damians bombs want off on the ceiling.

Luckly bokugo raises his hand and fires a huge explosion,destroying all the debree,unlucky to them damian runs straight towards them using his ice bombs.

Damian inner thoughts:,time to find out if momo quirk works.

Fabian slides throw the two boys but leaving the ice bombs at thir feet.

It goes off freezing thier stomach down,damian then goes for bokugo grenade bracelet,takes one of as he doges his other hand,even bokugo knows he's been sweating to muck he's already dehydrated.

Damian finally able to take one off,throwing it to the side bokugo with the other hand tries to blast robin but he is completely dehydrated.

As Kirishima keeps punching the ice to break it,robin hand cuffs bokugo hands together as Kirishima tries to grab robin but he's out of reach.

Bokugo being pissed off starts to yell at robin.

"Your just lucky that's all if it wasn't so hot in here,you'd be dead right now,you dami quirkless"

"Really" robin said" because I got these"he shows the 5 flags of other students

"But how" Kirishima said shocked.

"Like I said who needs powers when you have skills"