super childish.

As robin mentally tracked the number of civilians coming throw, it was clear that there was at least 9 more out there.

As momo called in team c to make another plan"Team we need to find the others now,it wouks seem like the fighting stopped but not clear who's the winner,all might could still be out there so stay vigilant"

"Go in as team whatch out for each other,kaminari stay here to protect the civilians" robin told them as he already walk away from them.

"Wait robin" damian turn to face momo,"you said to go as teams should we go together" momo asked.

"No,you go with them I gotta check on something" robin simply put than walk away.

"What's your..deal you can't just give us orders and not follow them" momo yelled at Robin.

Robin..didn't stop he had to check on the portal gun so he left her in his dust and he grabbed his grappling hook and zoomed over head.

And he reached the roof and tuke out the portal gun and saw it was recieving a signal.

Jon was with ida both trying to look for all might but with no goal in sight.

"Kent I know you can hear me,I have some good news" jon heard Damian voice so far away.

Jon sighed but didn't know how to get to him with out leaving ida on his own.

"ida I have a question?" Jon asked as they walk throw the streets.

"What is it!" ida said stopping to give jon is full attention.

"Um..is they're a bathroom around here" jon was clearly lying but some how ida didn't see it.

"Yes,there should be one in those yellow mark on the building" ida told him than looking around for the symbol.
"Up a head there should be one" ida pointed forward.

"Good thanks be back soon"as he ran off to damian he felt bad that he lied to his friend.

As jon ran up the building to meet Damian it was clear damian was bother by something.

"You called?" Jon asked but seeing the portal gun already had a idea.

"Someone pick up our signal and is asking for our location" damian tells him

"Is it ours dad's" jon asked with a smile.

"Can't tell" damian still looking at the device

"What do you mean you can't tell,let me see it"jon tries to take it but damian moves his hand away.
"Let me see it" jon says with a stern look.

"No its beyond you Kent you wouldn't understand it" damian says but with that jon grabs the other half the portal gun,now the two boys are playing tuke of war with it,someone pressed button opening a portal to the streets below.

As the baby blue portal opened and a foot step coming from the inside,the foot step was wide with a purple boot crashing to the ground.

As the two boys looked at the portal and seeing the massive boot come out it was clear to see that it was not thier dad's, fear come to the boys as they slowly realize who it was.

"Is that"jon stared to say.

"Mogul" damian stated as he watched the known tyrant.