Opening

Once upon a time in the springtime in France, there was a flower garden. There was a flower that just was about ready to open. It opened up and there appeared a girl no bigger than a thumb. Her name was Thumbelina. She was actually a fairy, but she had no wings. Thumbelina was very beautiful. She seemed like the most beautiful fairy that ever lived. A few of the fairies were jealous with her looks. Thumbelina made friends pretty quickly with all the other fairies that lived there though. They all told her about there adventures they had. Thumbelina wished she had wings. One fairy told her that there is chance she could by time she gets true loves first kiss. Thumbelina started daydreaming of how that would go. She went home to make her self something to eat. She thought it would be cool if, she found someone to love, she could possibly get wings.
Everyday, Thumbelina would always play with her fairy friends and insect friends. Every night, Thumbelina would always read a book before she went to bed. She loved reading books, it was one of her favorite things to do. She also liked singing and dancing. She always made sure, she watered her little garden outside of her tiny fairy house. But, no matter what she did she still wished to have wings.