The Wedding

Cornelius was waiting for the evil fairy to come down the aisle. Once the music started walking down. She meet up with him. They listened to what the preacher had to say.
The Priest said," Do you Thumbelina take Cornelius to be your lawfully wedded husband for as long as you both shall live?"
The evil fairy said," Of course I do. I love him so much."
The Priest said," Uh ok and do you Cornelius take Thumbelina to be lawfully wedded wife for as long as you both shall live?"
Cornelius said," I do because I love her."
The Priest said," I now pronounce you husband and wife. Cornelius you may kiss the..."
Thumbelina interrupted the ceremony.
Thumbelina said," Stop the wedding!!!"
She ran up to Cornelius. The evil fairy used her magic to make Thumbelina fall backwards.
She said," Please continue."
The Priest said," Uh well it appears that this young maiden has something to say. Please continue what you have to do or say."
Thumbelina said," Thank you."
The evil fairy said," No!"
Thumbelina ran up to Cornelius.
She said," Cornelius it's me Thumbel...ina. Owe stop."
The evil fairy was trying to hurt her throat so she couldn't talk.
She said," I won't stop he is my man stay away from him."
Thumbelina said," No. I am the real Thumbelina and I will not stop. I will fight for him no matter what it takes. He doesn't even love you why are you with him."
The evil fairy said," Enough!!! Kiss me right now Cornelius."
Cornelius walked up to her. Thumbelina pushed the evil fairy. She walked up to Cornelius.
She said," I love you."
She kissed Cornelius's cheek. Cornelius blinked.
He said," Thumbelina."
She smiled
She said," Cornelius it's me...ahh."
The evil fairy used her dark magic to hurt her. She grabbed Thumbelina.
She said," You are coming with me."
Thumbelina said," No Cornelius."
Cornelius said," Enough put her down I command!"
The evil fairy let go of Thumbelina.
Cornelius said," Okay. Who is the real Thumbelina?"
They both said," I am."
The evil fairy used her magic to hurt Thumbelina again.
Cornelius said," The real Thumbelina doesn't have powers and is sweet and loving never mean."
He looked up at Jacquimo.
He said," Jacquimo, which is the right one?"
Jacquimo said," The one not wearing the wedding dress."
He said," Thanks man."
The evil fairy said," Ugh fine."
She transformed herself into her real self. Everyone was stunned.
The evil fairy said," I only did this because I loved you, but now I know. I never have a chance."
She walked away.
Cornelius walked over to Thumbelina.
Cornelius said," Thumbelina."
Thumbelina said," Oh Cornelius. I'm sorry for everything that happened. I never meant to hurt you and as you can tell, I don't need wings to make me happy. I found what truly made me happy and it's being with you."
Cornelius said," I'm sorry too. Oh Thumbelina. I'm so glad your alright. Did you know I kept trying to always find you?"
She said," Aww you did? How come?"
He said," Hold that question."
He told everyone he'll be back in a minute.