Thumbelina's First day

Cornelius woke up the next day. He hopped onto his bumble bee.
He said," Come on Buzzbee let's go find Thumbelina."
They flew to her house. She was no where to be found. Thumbelina was hiding in a tree close to her house, to spy on the Cornelius. Cornelius could not find her anywhere. He went to go visit Jacquimo, to ask him to help him find Thumbelina. They all searched for her. They still couldn't find her anywhere.
Jacquimo said," It's so hard to find her."
Cornelius said," I know."
He looked down at his necklace.
He said," Oh Thumbelina. Where can you be?"
He heard something fall.
He said," Who was that?"
Jacquimo said," I don't know."
Cornelius flew down, to go see who it was.
He said," Thumbelina!"
Thumbelina was falling down to the ground quickly. Cornelius caught her just before her head hit the ground.
He said," Thumbelina. Can you hear me?"
Jacquimo flew down.
He said," Is she ok?"
Cornelius said," I don't know. I'm gonna take her home. Hopefully she'll be alright."
Jacquimo said," What do you think happened?"
Cornelius said," Well when you get wings usually it might take a couple days till you get used to them, that might be why she fell."
He flew her home. He put her on her bed. He put a blanket on her. He rubbed his fingers through her hair.
He said," Oh Thumbelina. I still love you. Will you please wake up so we can talk."
He kissed her cheek. He walked out of the room.
He said," I'll be back tomorrow. I promise hopefully you'll be ok."
He flew back home with Buzzbee.