You've Been Hazed!

Grace POV

knock! knock!

'Hannah!' I say to myself excited. "I'm coming!" I yell out to her. I couldn't wait to do another video with my friend Hannah. It's been a while since we've done a collabaration together.

I walk to the door and open it. "Hey, Hannah!"

"Hey!" Hannah smiles. Her smile is so cute. It never fails to make my day better.

I let her in and close the door behind her. Goose comes running up to Hannah and jumps on her, nearly making Hannah fall over. "Goose!"

"No, it's okay." Hannah squats down and pets Goose. "Hey, Goose! Havnt seen you in a while!"

Goose always loved it when Hannah was over. "Okay Spaz. Go sit. Hannah and I have some hazing to do."

Goose walks off to her bed and sits down and Hannah stands back up. I smile at her and she smiles back. "I'm glad you could come over, Han."

"Its no big deal. I always enjoy hanging out with you and Goose." She smiles her bright smile and walks into the bedroom to get changed into her onzie. I walk into my bedroom and I also put on my Koala onzie.

I have the camera all set up and we both sit down next to eacother and I hit the record button.

"Hey fuckers!" I say into the camera.

"Im here with the one and only, amazing, Hannah Hart."

"Helloh!"

"Hannah, are you ready to Haze the shit out of people?"

"Damn right I am!"

"YOU'VE BEEN HAZED!" We both yell into the camera while holding my 'You've Been Hazed' tshirts.