Mametown

A/N

okay so this is going to be a long chapter hehe. have fun and dont forget to vote and stuff :)

Hannah POV

I arrive at the dinner place. Mamrie is already there because I see her through the window waving at me excitedly. I smile and get out of my car locking it behind me as I step inside. Mamrie quickly gets up and runs over to me, pretty much tackling me with a tight hug.

"Hey, Farto! I havent seen you in months! How are you doing?" She lets go off me and we sit down at our table. This was my favourite dinner. It had that really old effect to it but it was only like, 3 years old. It smelt so good in there! You could see the people working behind the table.

"I'm not too bad. How about you?"

"I'm good."

"How's Beans?" Beans was her dog of course. The dog was a total dork and a huge spaz. Beans' tounge also stuck out to the side which made things funnier I suppose.

"Oh that goof? Good good. A spaz as always but good." Mamrie smiles.

We both order our lunch and drinks. We talk and laugh and tell eachother things that have happened between the times we last talked. The Holy Trintiy havent hung out a lot lately and I think its because Grace has been caught up with Chester. Im not saying its her fault at all. Mame and I have been busy too. Me with my new book that just came out. I have to go to millions of signings. Mamrie has her 'You Deserve a Drink' episodes to record.

"So. Hannah?"

"Yeah?" I drink the rest of my cold, refreashing water.

"Any girlfriends?" Mamrie asks me with a smirk on her face. I just laugh and look down.

"Oooo! Not a girlfriend but a crush! Give me the deats, Hart."

"Nah. Its no one Mames." I lie. I dont want to tell her about Grace. That would be kind of weird right? Ugh I dont know.

"Spill it, Farto!"

I sigh. Alright. I guess I will tell her.

"Grace.." I say quietly looking down kind of embarrased.

"I KNEW IT!" Mamrie throws her hands up in the air and everyone in the diner turns around confused. She immediatley puts her arms down and everyone goes back to minding their own buisseness.

"What? How did you know?"

"Hannah. Hun. I am Mamrie freaking Hart. I know everything. Plus it wasnt that hard to figure out. I mean everytime I look back at our old videos, I see the way you look at Grace. You look at her like she's the only one you see." Mamrie smiles taking a sip from her glass of water.

"Oh.." I say blushing a bit. I guess it was true. If you did look back at the old videos I do look and stare at Grace for long periods of time, which is sorta of embarassing. But i cant help it! She's just so beautiful. How could you not stare at her?

"But isnt she with Chester?" I look down, kind of sad now and nod my head. "Awe Hannah.."

"No. Its okay. I mean she's happy. If she's happy, then I'm happy too." I look up, faking a smile at her.

"Han.." Mamrie looks at me seriously now. She knew what was going on and I knew this wasnt time for jokes or lies.

I sigh, "Okay... It hurts. But I'm okay with it I guess." I didnt really know what to say. I did hurt that Grace and Chester were together but I mean, I cant just jump in and tell them their not good for eachother or that they shouldnt date. I'm not like that.

Mamrie looks at me all sad. I gave her a half smile and did the same back.

"You should tell Grace." I look at her confused.

"What? Why?"

"Han, just tell her how you feel."

"And then what happens after that? I ruin our friendship or/and i possibly ruin her and Chester's relationship. Mames, you know Im not like that."

"Yes, I know. But I also know that youre not one to fall in love with a friend that youve known for years."

I shift in my seat a bit.

"Listen, Han. Promise me something?" I nod. "If you love someone, you tell them. Even if you're scared as fuck. Even if you think its not the right time or the not the right thing to do, you tell them."

"And then what?"

"Then you go from there."

I nod and stand up. "Thank you, Mamrie." she nods and stands up. She gives me a big hug and whispers in my ear, "Good luck." I smile at her and nod my head to say thank you.

Mamrie pays for lunch and we both go to our cars and head back to our apartments. I cant stop thinking about Grace. Should I really tell her how I feel? Gosh I don't know. How do I tell her? When do i tell her? ugh..