I'm Sorry

There was silence for a little while. Dammit Hannah, you probably just screwed everything up!
My heart is racing but I manage to speak again.

"I don't mean it in a--" By my surprise, Grace interrupts me.

"I know how you mean it Hannah."

I bite my lip nervously and let go of my loose grip around Grace as she gets up, washes her mouth out and walks out of the bathroom leaving me sitting on my bathroom floor. I stand up and flush the remaining vomit in the toilet. Dammit, dammit, dammit Hannah! Why didn't you just keep your mouth shut! Grace probably hates me!

I walk out of the bathroom and into the kitchen where I see Grace on her phone, popping a mint into her mouth.

"Who are you texting..?" I manage to ask her.

She doesn't bother looking up and continues to text. "I'm texting Chester. He's going to be here in a while to pick me up."

"Oh.." Shit. Great. Good going Han. I'm dead for sure now.

"I'm sorry Grace.." I tell her but she's not even paying attention.
"Grace?" I walk over to her and she shuts off her phone and puts it down on the counter. She gives me a look, not a rude look, but a look as if saying 'I'm listening'.
So, I continue, "Listen, I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to say it. I mean I did! I just, you know, it just kind of came out you know?" I look at her to see if she says anything. Nothing. Nothing but the both of us staring into each others eyes. Her looking into my blue eyes and me looking into her magical brown eyes.

I let out a deep sigh, "I just really love you, Grace. I have for a while and... You don't have to love me back because I know you don't because you love--"

I'm interrupted yet again by Grace. But I don't mind this interruption. She grabs my chin gently, it feels like everything is going in slow motion now. My heart is racing faster than anything and my stomach is full of butterflies. She takes my chin and lifts it up planting a perfect kiss on my lips.

The kiss lingered for what felt like forever until it broke by a knock at my door. Both Grace and I jump a little and look at my door then back at each other. We both thought the same thing. It was Chester. Without saying anything, Grace grabs her things and I open the door. Chester is standing out side and smiles at me. I give him a small smile back. Grace walks over and Chester wraps his arm around Grace.

"Thanks for keeping an eye on her, Hannah. I appreciate it." He says to me.

"Oh yeah, no problem. That's what I'm here for." I say back.

He nods and smiles and turns around to head back to his car, his arm still around Grace as she follows him but looking back at me as she walks and gets into the car and drives off.

I shut my door and walk into my bedroom. I collapse onto my bed and everything flows through my head. All these questions that need answering. Like,
'What the hell just happened?'

A/N
Hey guys! Merry late Christmas! Here is your present! I have just hit over 1k reads!!! I love you guys so much! Thank you so much! You guys are truly amazing! As always leave a comment, vote and follow! Also, I may be starting a new fic. Still not sure but dont worry i will be carrying on with this one of course! Okay time for me to go! Bye bye! Love you all! <3 ^.^