Panic

Hannah POV

Tomorrow night is the big bachlorette party for Grace. Tomorrow will be the night that I will tell her. I'm going to show up at that party and I am going to talk to Grace. I'm going to tell her how I feel.

I grab my pyjamas and change into them. The party starts at around 8:30pm tomorrow night at some bar but I want to be there right on time or a little bit early just to make sure everything is perfect for Gracie.

I look in the mirror and I just stare at myself for a moment. I can feel the anxiety inside of me starting to bubble up already. Maybe I shouldn't tell her. No. I will. But what if she... No Hannah. Just say it. You have to tell her. Remember Mamrie's advice?

All I can here are voices in my head. My own voice and another voice and thousands of other voices just yelling back at each other. My throat begins to feel like its being closed in and I feel light headed and hot. I start pacing back and forth. I cant breathe. I cant breathe. My head hurts so much and my vision is going blurry.

I manage to grab my cell phone and call Mamrie.

"Hey Farto. How's it going?"

"Mamrie..."

"Hannah whats wrong? You sound out of breath."

"Mamrie, I can't. I just... I cant do this." I say in between deep breathes.  I lose it and just start sobbing uncontrollably.

"Han, hun. I need you to calm down. It's going to be okay."

"I don't know what to do. I-I-I cant do this. I cant go. Its ridiculous."

"Han, calm down please. Just take deep breathes. Breathe."

"I-I can't. It's so hard to."

"You can do it hun. Breathe with me okay?" Mamrie starts breathing into the phone and I start breathing slowly following her breaths.

After about five or ten minutes of calming down, Mamrie speaks up.

"You okay Hannah?"

"I dunno Mamrie."

"You're going to fine. Just stay calm and rest okay? We have a big party tomorrow night."

"Thank you Mamrie."

"Its not a big deal hun. I just hope you're okay.."

"I'll be fine."

"Alright. Go to sleep and I will see you tomorrow night."

Mamrie and I say goodnight and hang up. I crawl into my bed and lay on my back, staring at the ceiling.

I'm going to be fine.