Her and Him

Hannah POV

After a long while of shooting the video and editing, we take off our onzies and change into our original clothes. Then we both sit on Grace's couch.

Making the video with Grace was amazing. It always was.

"I missed this." I confessed. Oh lord. What am I doing? Was that too clingy? Was that too much?

"I missed it too. I guess I got to caught up with things and Chester." She sighs and I decide to lighten the mood a bit.

"Speaking of Chester. How are you guys?" I didn't want to talk about how her and Chester were doing. But, it is better than sitting there feeling awkward as hell.

"We're doing good. I think things are going really well." she says smiling. God that smile is just so frickin' perfect. Both her smile and laugh are what brighten my day.

"That's good!" I say forcing a smile. I lie saying that but she cant tell. She just smiles and pets Goose. Although I didn't like the fact that her and Chester were together, I was happy. Happy for her that is. As long as my Grace is happy.

"He actually got me this for my birthday." She shows me her necklace that I didn't notice till now that had her name on it. It looked exactly like Swike's except Grace's name instead.

"Wow that's really nice." I smile, happy for her.

"He got it personally done. Cost him a lot of money." She smiles down, looking at it.

"Wow yeah I bet it was." Grace was worth it. I would spend a lot of money on Grace too.

I stand up. "I think I should get going." Grace stands up as well. Making Goose walk back over to her bed beside the couch.

"Are you sure? You can stay longer. I don't have anything planned until later tonight."

"Oh yeah I'm sure. I'm meeting Mamrie for some late lunch. Thank you anyway, Grace" I smile at her. This was true. Mamrie and I have been planning to go out for some lunch and just kind of hangout for a while. I just never had the time.

"Okay that's cool" she says smiling back.

I grab my things and Grace walks me to the door. I give her a hug. Although Grace hates human touch, she hugs me back. She always does of course.

"I had fun today, Hannah. We should hang out more." She says smiling after our hug.

"I had fun too." I smile back at her. "I'll text you later"

We both say goodbye and I walk out, Grace closing the door after. I keep walking, not bothering to look back at her apartment. I did indeed had tons of fun and I did in fact want to stay longer, but I promised Mames I would meet her for lunch.

I get to my car and I drive off to the little dinner where I'm supposed to meet Mamrie.