You're Getting What?

A/N

Hey guys! Now I do not ship Grester so even me writing my own fic is messing with my feels. If you ship Grester I have total respect for you. even if you ship Swarto. I don't care. As long as the fandoms are happy :)

Hannah POV

Oh God. I feel like crying. I cant cry in front of Grace and Chester. Dammit! I waited too long! I should have just called her up. I should have taken Mamrie's advice quicker! Now they're getting married. This is all my fault...

Grace is still squealing and Chester is laughing and smiling. They didn't notice that my smile faded. I put a smile back on my face to show that I'm "happy" for them.

"GAAAAAAH HANNAH DO YOU SEE IT! ITS SO SPARKLY!" God she is so happy.

"Yeah I see it Grace! Congratulations to the both of you!" I say smiling into the camera. Chester nods and smiles.

"Han, why are you not jumping up and down?"

"Oh sorry! I'm just so shocked!" I laugh a little.

She leans back from the camera and she is now sitting next to Chester they look at each other and smile. They then give each other a quick kiss in front of the camera. Wow they are so happy. Grace talks about how Chester proposed. The usual flowers and a cute date night at some $400 restaurant. As I listen, I can only just look at Grace. How happy she is. How excited she is.

"So when is the wedding? I ask.

"Exactly 5 months from now!" That makes it a Summer time wedding.

"Hey babe, I'm going to go to bed." Chester says as he leans down and kisses the top of Grace's head. "Goodnight, Hannah." he says to me smiling.

I smile back, "Night, Chester." He then leaves the kitchen where they are skyping me from.

"I should probably go to bed too." I say, knowing that now I wont be sleeping at all tonight for sure.

"Wait, Han?"

"Yeah, Grace?"

"I was uh. Mamrie is too but I was wondering if you wanted to be one of my bridesmaid?"

I smile and feel almost begin to cry. Not only because I've been offered to be her bridesmaid but because I don't know if I can even handle sitting there watching her marry Chester. I nod my head,

"Grace I would love to."

She smiles even bigger "Yay! Thank you, Han! It really means alot to me!"

"Anytime, Grace."

"Well, goodnight Farto. I love ya!"

"Goodnight. I love you too, Smellbig." I then end the call and close my laptop.

I put my laptop down on the ground and lie down on my back on my bed. I grab a pillow and scream into it. My screams eventually turned into tears and sobs. This is like my worst nightmare coming true. This is all my fault. I should have told her before her and Chester were going out. Before this all happened.

If only she knew.