Thinking About You

A/N

Hey! Sorry for late update.. School started and i haven't had a lot of time.. But here it is!

~later that night~

Hannah POV

"Hi, Grace."

No.. I start pacing back and forth in my bedroom.

"Hey, Grace!"

No..

"Hey, Grace. I know you're with someone else but hey let me just step right in and ruin everything and say 'I love you'."

I collapse on my bed and let out a big sigh. I look at my clock. 12:34am. I think about what Mamrie told me at the diner.

"If you love someone, you tell them."

God I cant get that out of my head. The advice she gave me was good but I dont have the guts to tell Grace how I feel. I mean, who has the guts to just walk up to the person they love and say 'I love you'? Maybe it's just me. I just let out another sigh.

Not only that, but I can't stop think about Grace. Her smile. Her hazel yet light brown eyes that never refuse to sparkle. Dammit Grace. Look what you've done to me you beautiful idiot. I cant stop smiling. I just think about her. Her laugh and everything. It all just makes me smile bigger and feel all warm inside.

I want to tell her how I feel so bad. I just don't know how. Definitely in person. But when? How?

Tomorrow. I'll tell her tomorrow. I'll take her out for dinner and tell her. Yeah. Perfect.

riiiiiiiiiingggg... riiiiiiiiinggg...

I roll onto my stomach and reach for my laptop that's sitting on the floor next to my bed. It shows Grace's face on Skype. I sit up and answer, smiling. It takes me a few seconds to see what Grace was showing me and my smile fades and my heart just drops.

A/N

Sorry it is short but yea :3 Don't forget to vote and comment and all dat other stuff!